1,000,000 Post Thread

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
meh I have abandoned accounts all over the place, he can have fun with that lol.
It’s easy to dox someone with persistence... What I will say is it’s much easier to get your IP if you click on a link with a tracker... NEVER CLICK ON LINKS UNLESS ITS SOMEONE YOU TRULY TRUST.. Just thought I’d put that out there...
Thanks for the reminder. I completely forgot that links could be rigged like that.
Did you sarcasmed? :Thinking:

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
meh I have abandoned accounts all over the place, he can have fun with that lol.
It’s easy to dox someone with persistence... What I will say is it’s much easier to get your IP if you click on a link with a tracker... NEVER CLICK ON LINKS UNLESS ITS SOMEONE YOU TRULY TRUST.. Just thought I’d put that out there...
Thanks for the reminder. I completely forgot that links could be rigged like that.
Did you sarcasmed? :Thinking:
No I'm serious.
Faggotchat did that all the time.
Yep, I remember going around sabotaging his links.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
[Bodycam Shows Officer Shooting at Suspect Through Windshield
Shouldn't he be able to communicate while having both hands on the wheel? Shouldn't police cars have bullet 'resistant' glass? And yeah, the officer needs to defend himself but wouldn't it be better to shoot to disable the vehicle first instead of taking willy-nilly potshots? THROUGH HIS FUCKING WINDSHIELD?

I know, I know, I'm full of stupid questions.

ahtaC yddaM

No you don't remember doing that.

INB4 POST UR PR00FZ MUWAHAHAHAHAHA

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
Shouldn't he be able to communicate while having both hands on the wheel? Shouldn't police cars have bullet 'resistant' glass? And yeah, the officer needs to defend himself but wouldn't it be better to shoot to disable the vehicle first instead of taking willy-nilly potshots? THROUGH HIS FUCKING WINDSHIELD?

If I had to guess that cop is losing his job.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

If I had to guess that cop is losing his job.
Top comments lol
O5y38IV.png

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
at this rate everyone that has ever died in my life will come back from the dead to start on another new life. fuck i wonder how many worthless births have been delivered since this thread started. this thread has more mean therefore should have more postings than those fuckstains coming into this world.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Oh man, I do too, but now all I see is devastation to wildlife.

Those poor fish and animals can't take a shockwave like that! It doesn't belong in their world. Blow humans up all you want, and the shit they create, but don't fuck with the animals.

Oy

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh man, I do too, but now all I see is devastation to wildlife.

Those poor fish and animals can't take a shockwave like that! It doesn't belong in their world. Blow humans up all you want, and the shit they create, but don't fuck with the animals.

Oy
Yeah I know but it’s still cool :Popcorn:

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
I'm not childish enough anymore to enjoy fucking up ant hills just to watch them recuperate. Sometimes I wish I was. That's when I listen to Johnny Cash sing, I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die. Ha.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Here you go, younge thing, ha! My apologies if you already know it, but others may not. I have an old soul, so I assume others aren't on same page.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Here you go, younge thing, ha! My apologies if you already know it, but others may not. I have an old soul, so I assume others aren't on same page.

Im older than I look lol... I love older music my mum used to play a lot of 80s music when I was growing up and it has always stuck with me.... Johnny cash is a legend! His farewell song never fails to leave a lump in my throat...:CooL:

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

Im older than I look lol... I love older music my mum used to play a lot of 80s music when I was growing up and it has always stuck with me.... Johnny cash is a legend! His farewell song never fails to leave a lump in my throat...:CooL:

You couldn't be older than 25 maybe 27. Am I wrong?

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
His farewell song is a remake.

Nine Inch Nails.

The original is better, I don't really care for any of his remakes, but I appreciate why he did them.