1,000,000 Post Thread

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator

ZU9e0pk.gif

Post about anything and everything until this thread reaches its "one millionth" post.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
How far did we go with the original thread for this on BF? I believe we will get it this time around.

• LOL
Reactions: Amp

Mona

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
7 years and we didn't even get to 42,000 posts? You guys all need to talk more. Are the same rules of the game in effect? Can't consecutively spam posts, it has to be turn about? Or was it that you can't do that in the last five thousand posts and be declared the winner at 1,000,000? Because I'm fairly certain that I could talk to myself long enough to get you almost there... except, I don't want to get disqualified.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
So I wonder if FOX or any other like them will pick up the Roseanne show. Something tells me Rosanne will land on her feet again even after all this. People with all their long memories and shit won't remember this in a year or less either.

Sharona

white wine divorcee
I married a rich man and moved to USA from Russia in 2013.
First time I saw actress Rosanne was singing ur usa national anthem song on tv and we laughed.
The way it should always be sung IMO.

Mona

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I tend not to eat bananas... unless they're sliced up and in a sandwich or a bowl of custard. (Make what you will of that one.)

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Good morning. I live in banana country. Maybe I should pay more attention

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Would if deadskinmask will come over here now that the trash above has been taken out.

I shot him a message but he never responds to 'em..He's trickled down to flash in the pan posting.. not sure about Van4 since I'm IP banned over there
Cool. I just remembered my log shit for that site j/s lol. I replied to the BF thread over there told him Semen was gone and he needs to get over here. I enjoy most of his posts and I think the newer blood that comes in on here would like him a lot too.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The lawn mowers are here this afternoon and weed whacking outside my windows. I can't hear myself think!