Liar. As if Compton is paradise.
Murdock Reaction score 4,607 Location Wishabitch Woods Jul 7, 2025 #338,072 The only thing fat about Lily is dat A$$
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jul 7, 2025 #338,074 Well, we're not all blessed equally. I got the smarts too.
Jacksimp Reaction score -23 Location United States Jul 7, 2025 #338,075 I'm at the lake everyone! I'm currently biking on the Burlington Bike Path.
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,813 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 7, 2025 #338,077 Pop a wheelie @Jacksimp!!
The Cuntess Reaction score 2,574 Location Bompton Jul 7, 2025 #338,080 Are we gonna get into the smarts game again?
The Cuntess Reaction score 2,574 Location Bompton Jul 7, 2025 #338,081 Ok let’s put an end to all this. Lily, post a recent picture of yourself. Then u can shut me up
The Cuntess Reaction score 2,574 Location Bompton Jul 7, 2025 #338,082 Just like I did when u tried to say my teeth were messed up
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -183 Location The Four Winds Bar Jul 7, 2025 #338,083 Who's Jack's Imp?
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -183 Location The Four Winds Bar Jul 7, 2025 #338,084 It's pretty cool that Jack has an imp.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -183 Location The Four Winds Bar Jul 7, 2025 #338,086 I mean, that's boastworthy. Jack owned some twat so hard they declared themselves his imp.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -183 Location The Four Winds Bar Jul 7, 2025 #338,088 I wonder which member of the Tard Squad declared himself or herself as Jack's imp. Could be X. Could be Furd.
I wonder which member of the Tard Squad declared himself or herself as Jack's imp. Could be X. Could be Furd.
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,450 Location Los Santos Jul 7, 2025 #338,089 @Courier 6 Even money says it's the Cuntess.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -183 Location The Four Winds Bar Jul 7, 2025 #338,090 Ya think, @Alticus ? I don't see it. Clue me in?
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -183 Location The Four Winds Bar Jul 7, 2025 #338,091 I know Jack scraps with the Tard Squad like many do. Didn't know he and Cuntess had had a dustup, though.
I know Jack scraps with the Tard Squad like many do. Didn't know he and Cuntess had had a dustup, though.
The Cuntess Reaction score 2,574 Location Bompton Jul 7, 2025 #338,097 I’m fine with everyone except big and angry. She hates me
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -183 Location The Four Winds Bar Jul 7, 2025 #338,099 Well, she evidently hates you for not being a traitor, as far as I can tell.