Oh I get you, never mind
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Jul 8, 2025 #338,251 Oh I get you, never mind
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,447 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jul 8, 2025 #338,253 If you fell out with each other and didnt speak for years he was obviously gonna either leave you fuck all or not as much as if you had made up with him.
If you fell out with each other and didnt speak for years he was obviously gonna either leave you fuck all or not as much as if you had made up with him.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Jul 8, 2025 #338,254 Not much, drinkin coffee and chewing the fat
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,447 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jul 8, 2025 #338,255 Morning Weeg
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,447 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jul 8, 2025 #338,256 Hmmm, someone has registered with an account called Mel Gibson.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Jul 8, 2025 #338,257 fucking guy seemed to hate being alive, and he made everyone else around him miserable over it
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,447 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jul 8, 2025 #338,258 An oldschool head used to use that exact same name in the past.
Weeg Reaction score 44 Location United States Jul 8, 2025 #338,259 Mel Gibson is here??? ROAD WARRIOR!!!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Jul 8, 2025 #338,261 I saw that Adam. Some significance to that name for an alt?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Jul 8, 2025 #338,262 My favorite mel gibson film is Apocalypto
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,447 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jul 8, 2025 #338,263 Do you remember him from the past Weeg? I think he had a handle with an avvy of a guy with bleached white hair and black sunglasses
Do you remember him from the past Weeg? I think he had a handle with an avvy of a guy with bleached white hair and black sunglasses
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Jul 8, 2025 #338,264 I should start a thread and run the best clips. fucking this is off the charts
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,447 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jul 8, 2025 #338,265 He was an old poster from the VF Canadian board.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Jul 8, 2025 #338,267 I should start a thread and run the best clips. fucking film is off the charts
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,447 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jul 8, 2025 #338,268 It might not be him though, will have to see. Doesn;t look like they have posted anything
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Jul 8, 2025 #338,269 Freds quiet this morning...
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Jul 8, 2025 #338,270 I never even read that dildo shop thread. X mustve been on ignore when he posted in it
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Jul 8, 2025 #338,271 damn I'm over 38k. Fucking spammer
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,447 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jul 8, 2025 #338,272 Lol. It's the fucking shoutbox. My post count has gone ridiculous through posting in the sb
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,447 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jul 8, 2025 #338,273 Nearly 52k ffs. I'd love to know how many are sb posts
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,447 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jul 8, 2025 #338,274 I'm at nearly 52k ffs. I'd love to know how many are sb posts
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Jul 8, 2025 #338,275 it is, plus you get a post when you correct it
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,342 Location ~ Jul 8, 2025 #338,276 Youre missing my spam jack?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Jul 8, 2025 #338,277 I like you Fred
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Jul 8, 2025 #338,278 youre ok
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,342 Location ~ Jul 8, 2025 #338,279 Im glad youre not upset anymore, i knew youd love me again