Thanks, Jack. I've got plenty of popcorn
Frood Reaction score 1,629 Location Wootopia Jul 11, 2025 #341,461 Thanks, Jack. I've got plenty of popcorn
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Jul 11, 2025 #341,462 im out for a bit. Hope there's a side of beef left when I get bacj LOL
Frood Reaction score 1,629 Location Wootopia Jul 11, 2025 #341,463 That reminds... VT... is Super Troopers a cult classic up there, Jack?
Joe Reaction score 2,873 Jul 11, 2025 #341,464 Is ICE conducting any raids or arrests in Vermont @Jack ?
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,342 Location ~ Jul 11, 2025 #341,467 Alticus are you ready to repent?
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,342 Location ~ Jul 11, 2025 #341,468 Denounce thine cock alt
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,342 Location ~ Jul 11, 2025 #341,469 Denounce thine lily too
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,342 Location ~ Jul 11, 2025 #341,470 Dont be an ignorant sinner
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Jul 11, 2025 #341,471 Some of Super Troopers was filmed in VT. The fictional story takes place in the state.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Jul 11, 2025 #341,472 @Joe when Vance came up here to ski, a couple of the restaurants we eat at regularly were raided in our town
@Joe when Vance came up here to ski, a couple of the restaurants we eat at regularly were raided in our town
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,817 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 11, 2025 #341,473 @Jack gfy you two faced wannabe
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Jul 11, 2025 #341,474 Hey Minge. What's it like to suck tranny cock?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Jul 11, 2025 #341,475 hopefully when he slit his throat he bled out quick, eh?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Jul 11, 2025 #341,476 faggot cocksucker
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,817 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 11, 2025 #341,477 Oh loo Jack has learned how to regurgitate homo Hitlers diarrhea of the mouth, you’re getting to be such a big boy!
Oh loo Jack has learned how to regurgitate homo Hitlers diarrhea of the mouth, you’re getting to be such a big boy!
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,817 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 11, 2025 #341,478 Oh look Jack has learned how to regurgitate homo Hitlers diarrhea of the mouth, you’re getting to be such a big boy!
Oh look Jack has learned how to regurgitate homo Hitlers diarrhea of the mouth, you’re getting to be such a big boy!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Jul 11, 2025 #341,479 And you're getting to be such a small girl.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Jul 11, 2025 #341,480 did you talk him into bottom surgery or did he dream that up on his own?
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,817 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 11, 2025 #341,481 Are you having your cock removal surgery 2day?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Jul 11, 2025 #341,482 That all you got faggot cocksucker?
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,817 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 11, 2025 #341,483 @Adam Hitler & @Jack announce their gay engagement.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Jul 11, 2025 #341,484 I wonder what your wife thinks of your little bf hobby, faggot and the shit you say about others?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Jul 11, 2025 #341,485 It's always about faggotry with you.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Jul 11, 2025 #341,486 I wonder why that is. deflection?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Jul 11, 2025 #341,487 Every accusation is an admission?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Jul 11, 2025 #341,488 Something, but all you talk about is faggotry.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Jul 11, 2025 #341,489 Very interesting, and says a lot about you.
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,817 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 11, 2025 #341,490 @Jack do you and Hardup Hitler share cosplay costumes?