Come on.
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,450 Location Los Santos Jul 13, 2025 #342,692 @Seamajor He earned it. I had to actually teach him in private on how to deal with others trolling him! He's no experienced troll. He's a liar. lol
@Seamajor He earned it. I had to actually teach him in private on how to deal with others trolling him! He's no experienced troll. He's a liar. lol
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Jul 13, 2025 #342,693 it is. Thats pmuch what was actually said to me this morning
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Jul 13, 2025 #342,694 Listen to you, fucking bullshit artist
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,450 Location Los Santos Jul 13, 2025 #342,695 Buzz off loser.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Jul 13, 2025 #342,696 you are completely full of shit
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Jul 13, 2025 #342,697 nah go fuck youself.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Jul 13, 2025 #342,698 You are weak.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Jul 13, 2025 #342,699 but its all good.
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,450 Location Los Santos Jul 13, 2025 #342,700 You think I'm lying? Give me permission to post it bro. Then we'll see what's up
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Jul 13, 2025 #342,703 pfft. Post it up your ass, bullshit artist. You're weak.
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,450 Location Los Santos Jul 13, 2025 #342,704 He's a loser Lily. I'm sure as hell not wasting anymore keystrokes on him. lol
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Jul 13, 2025 #342,706 LOL big brave alticus whining again. need a tissue little baby?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Jul 13, 2025 #342,707 anyway, this is done.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Jul 13, 2025 #342,708 I'm moving along.
Seamajor Reaction score 1,510 Jul 13, 2025 #342,709 Me too. It’s Las Brisas and a couple of Margaritas
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jul 13, 2025 #342,710 Take a screenshot @Alticus. He's moving along..Tomorrow morning he'll be whining again.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,447 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jul 13, 2025 #342,711 Hey Lil! Are you still on the husky side?
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,450 Location Los Santos Jul 13, 2025 #342,712 I don't care what he says anymore Lily. He really let me down.
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,450 Location Los Santos Jul 13, 2025 #342,713 I'm serious as a heart attack when I say that too.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,447 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jul 13, 2025 #342,714 Alticus, you did attack Jack a few times.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,447 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jul 13, 2025 #342,715 So it's kind of understandable that he would turn eventually
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jul 13, 2025 #342,716 Well, he has no spine and needed them to be nice to him.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Jul 13, 2025 #342,719 Mad Cow thinks that means she can continue to dis me, and if I respond then I haven't "moved along".
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Jul 13, 2025 #342,720 sorry, that's not how it's going to work.