Hahahaha
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,725 Location Upper US Aug 25, 2025 #366,031 Hahahaha
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -159 Location The Four Winds Bar Aug 25, 2025 #366,032 I have the solution to ALL X's problems.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,725 Location Upper US Aug 25, 2025 #366,033 It was funny going back through old threads and seeing the exact same routine wird for word
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -159 Location The Four Winds Bar Aug 25, 2025 #366,034 First, @X , go to the grocery store and buy a can of whipped cream. The kind that has the little nozzle on the end, where you bend it to dispense the contents.
First, @X , go to the grocery store and buy a can of whipped cream. The kind that has the little nozzle on the end, where you bend it to dispense the contents.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,725 Location Upper US Aug 25, 2025 #366,035 Years ago mind you
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,725 Location Upper US Aug 25, 2025 #366,036 It was funny going back through old threads and seeing the exact same routine word for word
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -159 Location The Four Winds Bar Aug 25, 2025 #366,037 Next, when you get home, go into the bathroom; then drop trou, drop yer drawers, and jam that nozzle all the way in your piss-hole.
Next, when you get home, go into the bathroom; then drop trou, drop yer drawers, and jam that nozzle all the way in your piss-hole.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -159 Location The Four Winds Bar Aug 25, 2025 #366,038 Then crank that sucker and dispense the whole can up in thar.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -159 Location The Four Winds Bar Aug 25, 2025 #366,039 I don't know what the exact results will be; I'm no biochemist. But I strongly suspect you'll have a little "adventure"...
I don't know what the exact results will be; I'm no biochemist. But I strongly suspect you'll have a little "adventure"...
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,307 Location ~ Aug 25, 2025 #366,041 Yep
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Aug 25, 2025 #366,042 Courier sure does some odd shit with whipped cream
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Aug 25, 2025 #366,043 I bet JACK sells how-to books at his dildo shop I bet that’s where courier learnt that
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Aug 25, 2025 #366,045 Anyone wanna say hi? I’ll be here for a minute, still
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Aug 25, 2025 #366,047 FUCK YOU XXXX!!
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,307 Location ~ Aug 25, 2025 #366,048 Hi :)
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Aug 25, 2025 #366,049 Hi lady!!!!!
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -159 Location The Four Winds Bar Aug 25, 2025 #366,050 Shut up, feeb.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Aug 25, 2025 #366,051 It’s the season, the tree sap plummets from every orifice
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -159 Location The Four Winds Bar Aug 25, 2025 #366,053 You should see a doctor about that.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Aug 25, 2025 #366,054 I’m trying to secure an oasis ticket for tonight
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Aug 25, 2025 #366,055 The reviews have been good
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,307 Location ~ Aug 25, 2025 #366,056 The band?
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -159 Location The Four Winds Bar Aug 25, 2025 #366,057 I recommend that you stage-dive. Face-first. Onto the concrete. Before the audience gets there.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Aug 25, 2025 #366,058 @Dove oh! So you’re not gonna drop a polished turd of wisdom in the SB??
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Aug 25, 2025 #366,059 Yes the band, Fredrika
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,307 Location ~ Aug 25, 2025 #366,060 Youll have to watch them through the window of a telly shop c6