1,000,000 Post Thread

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
mtef612.gif

:Welcome8:
Good that you also show the "Edit" button that clearly shows how you did this.

@Bastard Factory do you condone your loser moderator @SHAMPAIN forging messages? I remember something about you NOT accepting this.
I thought it was fake? Changed your tune once it was proved that it wasn't fake, good night...:Whiner2:

It IS FAKE! You edited the existing message.

@Bastard Factory Do you condone this behaviour???????
You really want to chase people off the board by having this loser abusing his moderator rights?x
Remember what happened the last time you tried to lie about me? See you downstairs :Alarming: :Alarming: :Alarming: :Alarming: :Alarming: :Alarming: :Alarming: :Alarming: :Whiner2:
Lying? YOU are the one who is lying.

@Bastard Factory, first this asshole @SHAMPAIN posts private informtion (same applies for @RAVEN, @Ice & @Blazor).
You CONDONE THIS?????

And now he abuses his moderator rights to falsify private messages AND posting them here?

WOW.....

You're more full of shit than a trailer park septic tank.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I love YOU Raven my frendo of many years! YNC UNITE!

Awww.. love ya too..Shampy Yeah.. we've all had our ups and downs.(the Y crew). Glad we are all on the same team.. FINALLY :) <3

We always were on the same team, the fighting has shaped us into something beyond, ask X he's our mascot... I see the wind blowing in his glorious mohawk with the whisper "these fahgets for real"...