Who lily, weeg?
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Sep 24, 2025 #386,732 Digits keeps trying though he's almost universally ignored. What a sad sack.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Sep 24, 2025 #386,733 TWICE!!!
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -176 Location The Four Winds Bar Sep 24, 2025 #386,734
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,317 Location ~ Sep 24, 2025 #386,736 Hang on, i need to get the devil finger out
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -176 Location The Four Winds Bar Sep 24, 2025 #386,737
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,452 Location Kehlsteinhaus Sep 24, 2025 #386,738 @Grimmy reading is good, knowledge is power.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,317 Location ~ Sep 24, 2025 #386,740 I missed that lily
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Sep 24, 2025 #386,742 It's in the million thread. I was harsh though, you probably wouldn't approve.
ESAD TIA Reaction score 1,386 Location Après moi, le déluge... Sep 24, 2025 #386,744 Always watching..
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Sep 24, 2025 #386,745 it was
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Sep 24, 2025 #386,746 I should have warned people a long time ago that I'm not a morning person.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Sep 24, 2025 #386,747 I'll mirror whatever bs is hurled at me, or whatever pleasantness comes my way, if that happens first.
I'll mirror whatever bs is hurled at me, or whatever pleasantness comes my way, if that happens first.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,452 Location Kehlsteinhaus Sep 24, 2025 #386,748 I don't think many people are
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,452 Location Kehlsteinhaus Sep 24, 2025 #386,749 especially when work is looming
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Sep 24, 2025 #386,750 It's interesting that most people really don't like their jobs.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,452 Location Kehlsteinhaus Sep 24, 2025 #386,751 Not really, when you consider what their jobs entail.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Sep 24, 2025 #386,752 I think it's people at the job that's the worst thing.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,317 Location ~ Sep 24, 2025 #386,753 Ill look for that lily if i get time
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,317 Location ~ Sep 24, 2025 #386,754 What happened to the axis of evil anyway?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Sep 24, 2025 #386,755 they're all rubbing one off probably
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Sep 24, 2025 #386,757 WE GOT JACK!!!! stroke stroke
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Sep 24, 2025 #386,758 Long story short: I said weeg had a small weenie. He said mine was big. I said, hell yeah I do, and I fucked you in the ass with it. More banter...then he said "Next time, I'll fart." And I ran with next time.
Long story short: I said weeg had a small weenie. He said mine was big. I said, hell yeah I do, and I fucked you in the ass with it. More banter...then he said "Next time, I'll fart." And I ran with next time.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,452 Location Kehlsteinhaus Sep 24, 2025 #386,759 Axis of evil LOL
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,317 Location ~ Sep 24, 2025 #386,760 Onevof thems still here but is keeping quiet in the sb