I'm a grandmother too, ffs.
The Cuntess Reaction score 2,590 Location Bompton Sep 25, 2025 #388,982 My problem is I love spending money on them
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Sep 25, 2025 #388,983 No one trusts you "sabu"
Flynn LionHeart Diva Reaction score 3,138 Location Medina, Washington Sep 25, 2025 #388,984 Jack goes off to whatever side will protect him
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Sep 25, 2025 #388,985 Take that to the bank boyfriend
The Cuntess Reaction score 2,590 Location Bompton Sep 25, 2025 #388,986 Their whole room is filled with Hello Kitty dolls and merch
Flynn LionHeart Diva Reaction score 3,138 Location Medina, Washington Sep 25, 2025 #388,987 I got screenies of you jack backing up everything I say. You just have spam.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Sep 25, 2025 #388,989 who cares?
Flynn LionHeart Diva Reaction score 3,138 Location Medina, Washington Sep 25, 2025 #388,990 Jack is a coward, more than Lily.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Sep 25, 2025 #388,991 you do obviously, and thereinlies the tale.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Sep 25, 2025 #388,992 Or tail in your case Mr Rat
Flynn LionHeart Diva Reaction score 3,138 Location Medina, Washington Sep 25, 2025 #388,993 I trust Lily more than javk, that's saying something. Hell I trust BEnzo over jack
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Sep 25, 2025 #388,994 You talked shit about people you lick now, Flynn.
Flynn LionHeart Diva Reaction score 3,138 Location Medina, Washington Sep 25, 2025 #388,996 I trust Lily more than jack, that's saying something. Hell I trust BEnzo over jack
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Sep 25, 2025 #388,998 yeah "Flynn"
Flynn LionHeart Diva Reaction score 3,138 Location Medina, Washington Sep 25, 2025 #388,999 Attt least jack got Alticus fired, there is that
Flynn LionHeart Diva Reaction score 3,138 Location Medina, Washington Sep 25, 2025 #389,000 At least jack got Alticus fired, there is that
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Sep 25, 2025 #389,001 its amazing, the lack of self awareness
Flynn LionHeart Diva Reaction score 3,138 Location Medina, Washington Sep 25, 2025 #389,002 Too bad no mod on jack's side
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Sep 25, 2025 #389,003 That's where X got that bullshit. That won't work either
Flynn LionHeart Diva Reaction score 3,138 Location Medina, Washington Sep 25, 2025 #389,004 Lily's mad because she still can't explain how her phone admitted to giving out Biggies phone number
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,855 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Sep 25, 2025 #389,005 Meanwhile Flee tries desperately to GTFO of Dodge.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Sep 25, 2025 #389,007 Flynn will not go away as long as we engage
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Sep 25, 2025 #389,008 You have it all figured out.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Sep 25, 2025 #389,009 yah right. I forgot.
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,314 Location ~ Sep 25, 2025 #389,010 Lily did turn on me for no good reason