I’ve heard if the jacks sink one needs moar fibre in thier diet
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Sep 27, 2025 #391,531 I’ve heard if the jacks sink one needs moar fibre in thier diet
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,317 Location ~ Sep 27, 2025 #391,533 I need a coffe, ur very wearisome today
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,317 Location ~ Sep 27, 2025 #391,534 Please coffee help me read x's posts
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,317 Location ~ Sep 27, 2025 #391,539 Maybe ill put vodka in the coffee, make x's posts seem more fun
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Sep 27, 2025 #391,540 Lily won’t be happy about this, not at all
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,317 Location ~ Sep 27, 2025 #391,542 Shell be jealous yes
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,317 Location ~ Sep 27, 2025 #391,545 Its funny how everything anyone says leads back to jack with u. U love him
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,452 Location Kehlsteinhaus Sep 27, 2025 #391,547 LOL
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,452 Location Kehlsteinhaus Sep 27, 2025 #391,548 X does lurve him some Jack.
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Sep 27, 2025 #391,549 I was merely stating his uncanny abilities to make a jet propelled engine with popsicle sticks and a wad of gum
I was merely stating his uncanny abilities to make a jet propelled engine with popsicle sticks and a wad of gum
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,452 Location Kehlsteinhaus Sep 27, 2025 #391,550 I think he admires him
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,317 Location ~ Sep 27, 2025 #391,551 He thinks jacks some sort of god
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Sep 27, 2025 #391,552 Adam apparently has room to rent under his skirt
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,452 Location Kehlsteinhaus Sep 27, 2025 #391,553 I bet he has a shrine dedicated to Jack.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,317 Location ~ Sep 27, 2025 #391,555 Even in his daily life he thinks to himself, what would jack do?
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,452 Location Kehlsteinhaus Sep 27, 2025 #391,556 Bwahah
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,317 Location ~ Sep 27, 2025 #391,557 Jackie christ he calls him
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Sep 27, 2025 #391,558 Usually that involve stripping naked and beating off in the street so I never follow through
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,452 Location Kehlsteinhaus Sep 27, 2025 #391,559 He refers to Jack as his excellency.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,317 Location ~ Sep 27, 2025 #391,560 Post pics of the jack shrine x