Yep
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Sep 27, 2025 #391,682 I had a whole.half beer last night, it was left from my guy's boilermaker
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Sep 27, 2025 #391,683 Freddy no one has time for your repetitive tripe
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Sep 27, 2025 #391,684 Morning @Lily
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,314 Location ~ Sep 27, 2025 #391,686 Quiet x, i had your attention for hours
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,454 Location Kehlsteinhaus Sep 27, 2025 #391,687 X's hair salon saw him coming
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Sep 27, 2025 #391,688 I rampaged behind the wheel again. I am an amazing drunk driver
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,454 Location Kehlsteinhaus Sep 27, 2025 #391,689 $200 for silver fucking hair?
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Sep 27, 2025 #391,691 I felt sorry for you because your husband left you
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Sep 27, 2025 #391,692 Lol. Hair club for men
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,454 Location Kehlsteinhaus Sep 27, 2025 #391,693 Hair salons are extremely gay too
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Sep 27, 2025 #391,694 That $200 hair got me the fucking hottest Asian I’ve ever seen
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,314 Location ~ Sep 27, 2025 #391,696 And now ur back to being mean though hes still not here x
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Sep 27, 2025 #391,697 Adam did he tell you he has a gay barber?
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Sep 27, 2025 #391,698 Lily!! Freddy husband left her, offer her a kind word will you
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Sep 27, 2025 #391,699 Wears suspenders with his skirt
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,314 Location ~ Sep 27, 2025 #391,700 X's hairdressers wears stockings and suspenders while he does xs hair and x loves it
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,454 Location Kehlsteinhaus Sep 27, 2025 #391,701 Lol Jack, no he didn't...
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Sep 27, 2025 #391,703 I didn't snub you , Fred. SB is moving fast...
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Sep 27, 2025 #391,704 No skirt
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,314 Location ~ Sep 27, 2025 #391,705 Ty lily, see x? Lily loves me, not u
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Sep 27, 2025 #391,706 Oh thats right. Panties and heels. Sorry x
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Sep 27, 2025 #391,707 Shure Freddy I just told her your husband left she also feels sorry for you
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Sep 27, 2025 #391,708 Get it right @Jack
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Sep 27, 2025 #391,709 I don't do gossip, X. Fred's husband didn't leave her for the town's trollop until she tells me it's happened.
I don't do gossip, X. Fred's husband didn't leave her for the town's trollop until she tells me it's happened.