Oh yeah typo flame me!
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,826 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Sep 27, 2025 #391,861 Oh yeah typo flame me!
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Sep 27, 2025 #391,862 Yes, shower and shave is a must..Going with the gf?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Sep 27, 2025 #391,864 Dont forget deodorant
Seamajor Reaction score 1,514 Sep 27, 2025 #391,865 One good thing, they’ll be pouring fine wines. No Rattlers
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Sep 27, 2025 #391,866 What? That was no typo admin
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,826 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Sep 27, 2025 #391,868 Patchouli if you go with shorts and t shirt
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Sep 27, 2025 #391,869 There you are, Fred. I was thinking you were on the phone with X having filthy phone sex!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Sep 27, 2025 #391,870 Faux pas?
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Sep 27, 2025 #391,873 Lily, u have a dirty mind
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Sep 27, 2025 #391,877 Omg this might be funnier than cockeye
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Sep 27, 2025 #391,879 Cockeye wins the lols
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Sep 27, 2025 #391,880 She just got off the phone Jack. I can hear her panting from across the Atlantic and our entire continent!
She just got off the phone Jack. I can hear her panting from across the Atlantic and our entire continent!
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Sep 27, 2025 #391,885 Sorry, word robe!
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Sep 27, 2025 #391,887 I like the Seaisms...back off Fred.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Sep 27, 2025 #391,889 Sorry for the fopaw lily