How can you tell if a rug is hand knotted from a photo online.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Sep 29, 2025 #394,261 How can you tell if a rug is hand knotted from a photo online.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Sep 29, 2025 #394,262 How can you tell if a rug is hand knotted from a photo online?
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Sep 29, 2025 #394,263 Fucking right I am JACK, 40+ years in the biz
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Sep 29, 2025 #394,264 He cant. Hes just butthurt jealous
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Sep 29, 2025 #394,265 To tell if a rug is hand-knotted, examine its back for a mirror-image design with uneven, tightly tied knots.
To tell if a rug is hand-knotted, examine its back for a mirror-image design with uneven, tightly tied knots.
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,452 Location Los Santos Sep 29, 2025 #394,266 Seamajor said: Start over Alticus. Click to expand... I've gotta stop getting baked before I enter the box. @Seamajor what do you mean?
Seamajor said: Start over Alticus. Click to expand... I've gotta stop getting baked before I enter the box. @Seamajor what do you mean?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Sep 29, 2025 #394,267 Lol 40 years in the rug biz
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Sep 29, 2025 #394,268 I asked google and then I got the answer above.
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Sep 29, 2025 #394,269 I’m a professional lily, me being right has obviously upset the little shrimp
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Sep 29, 2025 #394,270 Suuuuuuuure
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Sep 29, 2025 #394,271 The rug picture is not the back of the rug...so much for that criticism.
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Sep 29, 2025 #394,274 Lily they don’t bother hand k potting that shitty material it’s very labour intensive.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Sep 29, 2025 #394,275 Baaaaaahaha call the rug doctor!!@
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Sep 29, 2025 #394,278 I used to work for Korhani true purveyors of fancy rugs
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Sep 29, 2025 #394,280 Yeah hes an expert
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Sep 29, 2025 #394,284 Poor x. What a liar
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Sep 29, 2025 #394,288 Write the nat code
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,452 Location Los Santos Sep 29, 2025 #394,289 Here's some rugs for you.
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,452 Location Los Santos Sep 29, 2025 #394,290 Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!