Did lily take her snark on holiday again?
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,315 Location ~ Sep 30, 2025 #395,371 Did lily take her snark on holiday again?
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,256 Location Chicagoland Sep 30, 2025 #395,372 It's the dinner hour just now, Fred. Jack's probably eating with his beloved and Alti is probably masturbating to porn again just now.
It's the dinner hour just now, Fred. Jack's probably eating with his beloved and Alti is probably masturbating to porn again just now.
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,315 Location ~ Sep 30, 2025 #395,373 Is that whats up here?
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,256 Location Chicagoland Sep 30, 2025 #395,374 It's the dinner hour now, Fred. Jack's probably eating with his beloved and Alti is probably masturbating to porn again just now.
It's the dinner hour now, Fred. Jack's probably eating with his beloved and Alti is probably masturbating to porn again just now.
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,315 Location ~ Sep 30, 2025 #395,375 Ok reggie, jacks cooking for his mrs with his pinny on and altis eating cold tinned stuff again
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,256 Location Chicagoland Sep 30, 2025 #395,376 I'm just wrapping up some work tasks - I do have to make money to be taxed so freeloading Leftist Vermin like Lily, Lotus and Adminge can get their government checks every month.
I'm just wrapping up some work tasks - I do have to make money to be taxed so freeloading Leftist Vermin like Lily, Lotus and Adminge can get their government checks every month.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,256 Location Chicagoland Sep 30, 2025 #395,377 But then I'm gonna have me some supper. I'm deciding between the last of my spectacular stew, a pot pie, or some pizza.
But then I'm gonna have me some supper. I'm deciding between the last of my spectacular stew, a pot pie, or some pizza.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,655 Location Upper US Sep 30, 2025 #395,378 I love pot pies. Beef, chicken or turkey
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,655 Location Upper US Sep 30, 2025 #395,379 I dont eat pizza
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,315 Location ~ Sep 30, 2025 #395,380 Jacks too old for pizza
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,256 Location Chicagoland Sep 30, 2025 #395,381 I got beef or chicken. I get the Marie Calendars. Those are the best for frezzering.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Sep 30, 2025 #395,382 The way he just volunteers shit nobody asked
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,655 Location Upper US Sep 30, 2025 #395,383 those are good
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,315 Location ~ Sep 30, 2025 #395,384 I wonder where my freend @ weeg is?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,655 Location Upper US Sep 30, 2025 #395,385 I was talking to reggie, pissant
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Sep 30, 2025 #395,386 Beer store
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,315 Location ~ Sep 30, 2025 #395,387 We have plans x, me and weeg
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,256 Location Chicagoland Sep 30, 2025 #395,388 No. Beef or Turkey. Just looked. The pizza I got is a Home Run™. They're pretty tasty.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Sep 30, 2025 #395,389 Okay I scrolled I didn’t see Reggie ask if you like pot pies
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,315 Location ~ Sep 30, 2025 #395,390 Plans against jack
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Sep 30, 2025 #395,391 KiSSy poo Jack
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,315 Location ~ Sep 30, 2025 #395,392 Worried jack?
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,256 Location Chicagoland Sep 30, 2025 #395,394 They make hte Home Run™s at this place just across the street from Wrigley Feild.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Sep 30, 2025 #395,395 He goes to the mall and kisses poo
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,315 Location ~ Sep 30, 2025 #395,396 Wh9 kisses poo?
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,256 Location Chicagoland Sep 30, 2025 #395,398 Wrigley Field is the world's largest outdoor gay bar.
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,315 Location ~ Sep 30, 2025 #395,399 ? Jack,?
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,256 Location Chicagoland Sep 30, 2025 #395,400 Baseball fans can then surmise that I am a WHITE SOX fan.