I said it sounds angry. You don't sound like you're having a good time.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Oct 1, 2025 #396,931 I said it sounds angry. You don't sound like you're having a good time.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Oct 1, 2025 #396,932 Is this u having jacks 6?
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Oct 1, 2025 #396,934 You don't have to be angry to want to slap jack, isnt that what we all want?
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Oct 1, 2025 #396,935 I have no interest in slapping anyone here, Fred.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Oct 1, 2025 #396,938 Spelt gate again?
Frood Reaction score 1,645 Location Wootopia Oct 1, 2025 #396,939 I feel bad for Jack. He wants to fit in here... but he's got an old brain.... like Seaboobs.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Oct 1, 2025 #396,941 He should treat people better frood
Frood Reaction score 1,645 Location Wootopia Oct 1, 2025 #396,942 If he could just remember stuff, Fred...
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Oct 1, 2025 #396,944 His memory is terrible, hes so confused
Frood Reaction score 1,645 Location Wootopia Oct 1, 2025 #396,946 Jack is incapable of playing the long game....
Frood Reaction score 1,645 Location Wootopia Oct 1, 2025 #396,947 People half his age are too... but that's just 3rd world genetics.
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Oct 1, 2025 #396,948 One day I’m gonna be his friend again and you’ll allll be sorry
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 1, 2025 #396,949 I see the hyenas are still yapping.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 1, 2025 #396,951 Interesting.
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Oct 1, 2025 #396,952 Hiya buddy!! I just told them to shut it!!!
Frood Reaction score 1,645 Location Wootopia Oct 1, 2025 #396,953 It's smelly or stinky hyenas, Jack...
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 1, 2025 #396,954 maybe for you Frood
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Oct 1, 2025 #396,955 It’s so cold I’m smoaking my evening doob beside the dryer vent
Frood Reaction score 1,645 Location Wootopia Oct 1, 2025 #396,956 No, Jack... for Lily... who you bastarded the semi phrase from.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 1, 2025 #396,957 whatever frood. you're not the cunning linguist you consider yourself
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 1, 2025 #396,960 such as it is