Your the gift that keeps on a givin’ :LOL3:
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 2, 2025 #397,022 Sorry X, I'm making breakfast. Do have fun entertaining yourself.
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Oct 2, 2025 #397,023 Sometimes I wake up sad and discouraged but then I see Jack and realize hey it could be worse I could be him or a family member of his
Sometimes I wake up sad and discouraged but then I see Jack and realize hey it could be worse I could be him or a family member of his
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Oct 2, 2025 #397,024 Oh yes of course the beginning of your daily bullshit structure
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Oct 2, 2025 #397,026 Why don’t you get that robotic arm to do it LOL
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,843 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Oct 2, 2025 #397,027
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Oct 2, 2025 #397,030 JACK is lurking like a ghay senile shark LOL Ahell snipe an unsuspecting user with a good MORNING
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Oct 2, 2025 #397,031 Keep it up @Jack keep emoting the hurt away
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,843 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Oct 2, 2025 #397,032 Shouldn’t you be out delivering a roll of carpet on your e-Scooter?
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Oct 2, 2025 #397,033 Later, right now I’ve got to drop some poo for @Jack to kiss, btw don’t you have a cawk to suck
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Oct 2, 2025 #397,035 When you guys made up did you kiss each others dick?
Weeg Reaction score 45 Location United States Oct 2, 2025 #397,037 X!!! Dont talk to she/it! Yoo mite catch the TRANS!!!
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Oct 2, 2025 #397,039 I see jacks following orders like a good cockapoo, the suffocation will get to u again jack, u know it
I see jacks following orders like a good cockapoo, the suffocation will get to u again jack, u know it
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Oct 2, 2025 #397,040 The boomers dont wish me a good morning? This is tragic and cruel beyond belief, send them to the international court of human rights
The boomers dont wish me a good morning? This is tragic and cruel beyond belief, send them to the international court of human rights
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Oct 2, 2025 #397,042 Who haz caught teh Trans?!!
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Oct 2, 2025 #397,043 *frantically searches for anti-LGBT spray*
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 2, 2025 #397,045 Who knows with Weeg?
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Oct 2, 2025 #397,046 Come here Jack, don't panic! It only take a sec...
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Oct 2, 2025 #397,047 *PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH*
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Oct 2, 2025 #397,049 Phew, hopefully that got it.
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,843 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Oct 2, 2025 #397,050 @oh look Nob End Hitler is here instead of spending time with his family, dog, job etc.