I suppose that's true. I never closely followed the Tupac or Notorious BIG murders.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Oct 3, 2025 #399,571 I suppose that's true. I never closely followed the Tupac or Notorious BIG murders.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Oct 3, 2025 #399,572 Tupac was one of the greats.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Oct 3, 2025 #399,573 I would have enjoyed seeing him get older
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Oct 3, 2025 #399,578 Sure it is...you just don't like it. It's not for you. Fine, but it is music.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Oct 3, 2025 #399,579 Poor Eater of Shit. Always last in line
Frood Reaction score 1,629 Location Wootopia Oct 3, 2025 #399,580 It's more spoken word bragging poetry set to background noise. It's not quite music.
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,819 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Oct 3, 2025 #399,581 X can’t be a man because he doesn’t like the same music as me!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Oct 3, 2025 #399,583 @The Cuntess
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Oct 3, 2025 #399,586 @Flea how do you feel about diddy's guilty verdict?
The Cuntess Reaction score 2,577 Location Bompton Oct 3, 2025 #399,587 I’ve been on X fighting with the Barbs
The Cuntess Reaction score 2,577 Location Bompton Oct 3, 2025 #399,588 It’s fucked up. He should got 11 years
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Oct 3, 2025 #399,591 they're appealing?
The Cuntess Reaction score 2,577 Location Bompton Oct 3, 2025 #399,592 Sick of politics. Stan Twitter is more fun
The Cuntess Reaction score 2,577 Location Bompton Oct 3, 2025 #399,596 Cardi B and Nicki Minaj have been fighting
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Oct 3, 2025 #399,597 There is a beef between Minaj and Cardi B apparently. I saw a headline somewhere...is it related to what you're doing?
There is a beef between Minaj and Cardi B apparently. I saw a headline somewhere...is it related to what you're doing?
The Cuntess Reaction score 2,577 Location Bompton Oct 3, 2025 #399,598 Cardi B just released her album and it’s pretty good, if you like rap
The Cuntess Reaction score 2,577 Location Bompton Oct 3, 2025 #399,599 Nicki Minaj is jealous big time. She started attacking cardi’s kids
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Oct 3, 2025 #399,600 I kinda like Cardi B...I saw her testimony in the trial she was in. She kept it real with the stupid lawyer...lmao
I kinda like Cardi B...I saw her testimony in the trial she was in. She kept it real with the stupid lawyer...lmao