Can you imagine being an old trans man and acting like @Jack
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Oct 16, 2025 #408,691 Can you imagine being an old trans man and acting like @Jack
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Oct 16, 2025 #408,692 It is, just when you think you've seen it all from the mongoloid he proves just what that Xtra chromosome does!!!!
It is, just when you think you've seen it all from the mongoloid he proves just what that Xtra chromosome does!!!!
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Oct 16, 2025 #408,693 The faggots been crying for 3 days and now that he’s got all his likes back he’s a happy trans man
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Oct 16, 2025 #408,694 X should work in the movie theater. He's a great projectionist!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Oct 16, 2025 #408,696 Poor fucker.
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Oct 16, 2025 #408,697 When you think you’ve seen it all here comes a 77 year old man poasting very young girls in various degrees of undress all over the fucking place
When you think you’ve seen it all here comes a 77 year old man poasting very young girls in various degrees of undress all over the fucking place
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Oct 16, 2025 #408,698 I really do feel sorry for you, blubberboi
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,246 Location Chicagoland Oct 16, 2025 #408,700 Hiya Jack, Lotus and the rest of you retards. Just catching up on the SB stupidity.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Oct 16, 2025 #408,702 Yeah we be stupid in the SC
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,246 Location Chicagoland Oct 16, 2025 #408,703 What's the deal with Lotus being a teabagging expert?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Oct 16, 2025 #408,705 Weeg found something new to palm his meat to I guess
Oliver Shagnasty Honky Tonk Nigger Reaction score 992 Oct 16, 2025 #408,707 I can read LotusButt i choose not to
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Oct 16, 2025 #408,708 Aint much more than that.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Oct 16, 2025 #408,710 I genuinely feel sorry for you X
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,246 Location Chicagoland Oct 16, 2025 #408,711 Whenever I need a dose of TDS to remind me why Leftists suck, I just come here and find a Lotus poast to read.
Whenever I need a dose of TDS to remind me why Leftists suck, I just come here and find a Lotus poast to read.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Oct 16, 2025 #408,712 I dont care about Trump much. He be dead soon and is already irrelevant
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Oct 16, 2025 #408,713 I genuinely think you’re a fucking FAGGOT!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Oct 16, 2025 #408,715 I genuinely feel pity for you, dude.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Oct 16, 2025 #408,717 You are one sorry fucker.
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Oct 16, 2025 #408,718 I don’t pity you, it’s your choice to eat dick
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Oct 16, 2025 #408,719 Failed no yuos are all you seem to have