To bad USA didn’t shove thier cock yo Ukraines ass like the Jew dogs
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Oct 16, 2025 #408,871 To bad USA didn’t shove thier cock yo Ukraines ass like the Jew dogs
Flynn LionHeart Diva Reaction score 3,114 Location Medina, Washington Oct 16, 2025 #408,872 X I do not want to talk about the many positions of your penis depending on if you're wearing boxers or whitey tightys
X I do not want to talk about the many positions of your penis depending on if you're wearing boxers or whitey tightys
Flynn LionHeart Diva Reaction score 3,114 Location Medina, Washington Oct 16, 2025 #408,873 I hope the pm is from Bastard Factory or from @Jack
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,843 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Oct 16, 2025 #408,876 m
Weeg Reaction score 46 Location United States Oct 16, 2025 #408,877 @Jack whats a circle jerk? Apparently yoo have experience
Flynn LionHeart Diva Reaction score 3,114 Location Medina, Washington Oct 16, 2025 #408,878 Let me check the pm. Be back
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Oct 16, 2025 #408,879 I’m gonna Bo but some boots this evening there goes $150
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 16, 2025 #408,881 Weeg what's a teabag? Apparently you have experience.
Flynn LionHeart Diva Reaction score 3,114 Location Medina, Washington Oct 16, 2025 #408,882 Oh, it's just from @Oliver Shagnasty wanting a butt pic...loser. You're lucky I don’t post your unsolicited pm
Oh, it's just from @Oliver Shagnasty wanting a butt pic...loser. You're lucky I don’t post your unsolicited pm
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Oct 16, 2025 #408,885 Jack, when I get some good weed I’m gonna bring your score back down
Oliver Shagnasty Honky Tonk Nigger Reaction score 992 Oct 16, 2025 #408,892 "Unsolicited" she calls it
Oliver Shagnasty Honky Tonk Nigger Reaction score 992 Oct 16, 2025 #408,893 Spoken like a true professional victim
Oliver Shagnasty Honky Tonk Nigger Reaction score 992 Oct 16, 2025 #408,896 Why she was unbanned is a mystery
Flynn LionHeart Diva Reaction score 3,114 Location Medina, Washington Oct 16, 2025 #408,897 I swear to fucking god, people act like pm's are soo private...no you dipshits are just as stupid in pm's
I swear to fucking god, people act like pm's are soo private...no you dipshits are just as stupid in pm's
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 16, 2025 #408,898 It is the way.
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,843 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Oct 16, 2025 #408,899 After they find the leader of Antifa, they will hunt down the CEO of Atheism and the President of Ennui.
After they find the leader of Antifa, they will hunt down the CEO of Atheism and the President of Ennui.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 16, 2025 #408,900 you forgot the City of Atalantis