1,000,000 Post Thread

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
George Soros is and will forever be a bad guy as far as conservative types go. He’s a rich Jew. Another catchers mitt for racism. It’s so easy to blame and buy in. Similar to the Rothschilds and banking. It’s as if it’s way simpler to blame than to discover fact.

Blazor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
George Soros is and will forever be a bad guy as far as conservative types go. He’s a rich Jew. Another catchers mitt for racism. It’s so easy to blame and buy in. Similar to the Rothschilds and banking. It’s as if it’s way simpler to blame than to discover fact.

Its true though Sea, call 'em whatever you want, the NWO, the Elite, the Bilderbergs, THEY, whatever. THEY have been covertly doing things for over 100 years, in fact longer.

Here is one proof that Soros is funding the mayhem....

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

That funding comes in addition to more than $33 million in grants to the Black Lives Matter movement from top Democratic Party donor
through his Open Society Foundations, as well as grant-making from the Center for American Progress.

Blazor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I suppose we could go back and forth on this forever. I cannot find any evidence that Soros directly funded Antifa. There is proof that he Has made donations to group funds that do support groups like BLM and Antifa.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

There are organizations on this list that I would gladly support.
Military families speak out.
Catholics for choice
Health care for America now.
Democratic party
American Library Association
National Public radio.
Just to name a few. I think to single out Soros is kinda lame, although he certainly is on the left side of the fence.

Blazor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
THEY are trying to "Divide and Conquer" us. Pitting white vs black. When in reality, its the rich vs the poor to a degree.

I suppose we could go back and forth on this forever. I cannot find any evidence that Soros directly funded Antifa. There is proof that he Has made donations to group funds that do support groups like BLM and Antifa.
I know we could lol. Lets drink instead!!! hahaha

No you right though, he never made the donations directly, it was to some of those organizations, which went to BLM and Antifa. I think that article I posted even mentioned that.

Blazor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

There are organizations on this list that I would gladly support.
Military families speak out.
Catholics for choice
Health care for America now.
Democratic party
American Library Association
National Public radio.
Just to name a few. I think to single out Soros is kinda lame, although he certainly is on the left side of the fence.
Not singling him out, I've said there are others at play. But hes donating a LOT, I know that.

Matt Smith

Yes. It really is me. The original Matt Smith
If I had a Million Dollars.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Site Supporter

Bastard Factory

Chairmen of the Bored
Administrator

Matt Smith

Yes. It really is me. The original Matt Smith
The Incredible Dr Pol is an amazing show.