Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
1619459149_53vlzoc9n2.jpg

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@Scooter
u ever get so fed up and spit in someones cold cuts?
No, I wouldn't do that. Deli is not my department but it is my buddy's department and he wouldn't do that, either. We politely confront customers who are being assholes.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
@Scooter
u ever get so fed up and spit in someones cold cuts?

Once I spit in a niggers cheesesticks before running it through the oven lol. In 10 years of pizza, it was the only time. Fuckers would give you attitude when they called, wanting to know the specials, you tell them, and they would wanna know "is that it?" and then you have to tell them more specials. They would order 3 times a week, big orders, and they were literally the last block in our delivery area. No matter how nice I was, they always had an attitude, and taught their kids to hate whitey. Whenever I asked with a smile "how are y'all doing", I got "how much" as a reply. I could get it piping hot all the way to the edge of the delivery zone from the time they called in 20 minutes, but they NEVER tipped. Even when I didnt carry coins, they wanted that back too, and would go in their house and out to their car, to make sure they had the exact change so I didnt even get one penny. Finally I couldnt take it anymore, and gleeked on their cheesesticks before cooking them. And when I got there, the one fucker said "oooh mah cheesey bread!" and snatched it before they even paid. I just smiled, knowing he would enjoy it lol.