1,000,000 Post Thread

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Hey dummy. I am one of the most dynamic posters on Bastard Factory. As for you, you absolute utensil, one could look over your posts each and every day and see a distinct pattern. An idiot posting shite!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
yeah I sure am lucky ... you may have bored me for another hour lol

X

xXx
Site Supporter
yeah pics of dicks ffs your very dynamic lol ... is that a new word for FAGGOOOOOTTTT !!!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
23:15 here X...you won’t have to hear from for another 24 hours and I can gloss over your tiresome twoddle when I first login on the shitter logging off. Yaaaaah. Fecking moron!

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Its All Good.. I'm thinking Anything goes in here.. Fighting/Politics, but no gore UNTIL MONDAY -- May 10 then the fighting/Politics in here will end.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
I've already proved how smart I am by not posting 66 whining posts tryna' lure faggOOOts you fucking FAGGooooT ]\

Boy if you don't change that avi.....I was trying to see if someone hacked you, lol. Wanna see my handsome face....don't make me post your beauty here. I still get off on that pic, btw......just FYI. Hahaha

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Shout, shout, let it all out. These are the things that I dream about. Come on! Im talking to you, COME ON!

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I was in town today with some stolen jewellery sitting outside the pawn shop, and this snotty looking Scotsman walked by with his nose in the air

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️
182772740_917313225768493_1072995164621368161_n.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
ICE .. I see your words here ... and they're as stupid as out there lolol

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why is the Shoutbox only open to all only until Monday May 10? I will keep asking until someone answers my question. thanks in advance.