1,000,000 Post Thread

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Hi X you fahggooot!

Breakfagsin I used to LOVE you so much you realize that ... what the hell happened man .. real talk, no bleeding pussy shit like you're displaying with countess, I just keep hoping you come around to your old self

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Hi X you fahggooot!

Breakfagsin I used to LOVE you so much you realize that ... what the hell happened man .. real talk, no bleeding pussy shit like you're displaying with countess, I just keep hoping you come around to your old self
Oi dipshit...I never liked you from way back when. Get that into your thick skull.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Hi X you fahggooot!

Oi dipshit...I never liked you from way back when. Get that into your thick skull.

where did I say you liked me ffs READ man ..
don't let the fury blind you eediot lolololololol

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Well I've kept Breakfall up long enough, I shall disperse and let him have his MUCH NEED beauty sleep lololololololololol

Froggy

Banned
Banned
@Bastard Factory real talk you have been reuniting with a lot of folk and meeting some you never knew existed... ARE YOU DYING of some untreatable disease? be honest fool because if you die what the fuck are most of these folk to do? BF gone forever?? fuck you could leave this site all to me just sayin if you gonna be dead soon.. Just saying trying be here for ya if your at your grave soon is all. Hook up all the right people as MODS @SHAMPAIN @realgrimm CAN stay but i got a few others from other sites I want in too. GOD BLESS YOU!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Hi X you fahggooot!

where did I say you liked me ffs READ man ..
don't let the fury blind you eediot lolololololol
Duh-duhduhduh-duh. Fucking hell. Your stupidity is alive and well!

Froggy

Banned
Banned
somebody get the noose. we about to have our first ever BF hanging in a damn long time. say goodbye wannabe cunt @The Cuntess nothing but a nasty pussy thats never fed because you got the blue waffle and thats why your own kids don't come near ya. Diseased.