1,000,000 Post Thread

Speaking of wet paper bags, I see Breakfalls been filling his with his tears at TBC. What a fucking coward.
 
what's he up your ass about this time? Fucking guy should have his computer priv taken away when he's doing time.
 
I fucked him off since a conversation I was having with the cuntess on her discord about grandkids and he rudely interrupts with talk of sexual apparati
 
I had an exchange with him just before I left a few days ago, chased him right back to TBC
 
Make your sandwich, close it with the second piece of bread and sprinkle cheese on top and place a peice of wax paper
 
that's cool. I like to make a french toast cheese melt bu making the sandwich then dipping it in egg and frying up both sides till the chhese is all gooey and its a french toast sandwich
 
that's cool. I like to make a french toast cheese melt bu making the sandwich then dipping it in egg and frying up both sides till the cheese is all gooey and its a french toast sandwich
 
I've been snacking on herring in cream sauce this afternoon. I had no idea it was so good.