1,000,000 Post Thread

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Point on the G-bangers but kayaking in rough seas takes style too.... and a fair bit of grit and resolve to not die.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Incidentally.... I have never worn a PFD.... mostly because it would take the challenge out of it in moderate seas and probably wouldn't make a difference in rough.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I towed a bait off the back to counter the boredom.

That's handy if you can rebait a laser sharpened hook without putting it into your hand between the breaks and swells.

I almost never go out in the calm. What's the fucking point paddling on glass or dead winds.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

That's handy if you can rebait a laser sharpened hook without putting it into your hand between the breaks and swells.

I almost never go out in the calm. What's the fucking point paddling on glass or dead winds.
True…a lure is handier. I would kayak if we had decent rapids. But surfing is something that I grew up with. It’s the ultimate lifestyle.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
@Frood …I’m well aware of the time differences mate, but the cunt never seems to log off. I’m a successful business that’s semi-retired, and even I can’t clock-up his time here. He’s an internet pest.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
@Frood …I’m well aware of the time differences mate, but the cunt never seems to log off. I’m a successful businessman that’s semi-retired, and even I can’t clock-up his time here. He’s an internet pest.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

True…a lure is handier. I would kayak if we had decent rapids. But surfing is something that I grew up with. It’s the ultimate lifestyle.

My mate and I at one point were begging all the ex kayak sportsmen running kayak shops in the area to tell us where to not go.... so we could go there.

Those guys were really cagey about it... but told my mate since he was years into the sport. I was relatively new to it but I didn't give a fuck.

I needed excitement and it was sink or swim (or more like don't come out of the yak or you're dead deadder and deadded). :LOL3:

But the adrenaline from doing stupid shit was intoxicating....

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
@Frood …I’m well aware of the time differences mate, but the cunt never seems to log off. I’m a successful business that’s semi-retired, and even I can’t clock-up his time here. He’s an internet pest.

The nature of his work relies on computers. People get bored at work....especially if they're running a process and waiting out time.

I don't fault him for having a bit of fun in between tasks.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

My mate and I at one point were begging all the ex kayak sportsmen running kayak shops in the area to tell us where to not go.... so we could go there.

Those guys were really cagey about it... but told my mate since he was years into the sport. I was relatively new to it but I didn't give a fuck.

I needed excitement and it was sink or swim (or more like don't come out of the yak or you're dead deadder and deadded). :LOL3:

But the adrenaline from doing stupid shit was intoxicating....
I had a really rough river back in South Africa that would have an event once a year. Serious kayakers lead the way and the louts lagged behind on tractor tubes and a case of beer. I was of the latter inclination…lol.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

The nature of his work relies on computers. People get bored at work....especially if they're running a process and waiting out time.

The cunt can’t be doing a good job with the amount of time that he spends on various forums. I would fire his arse…the fucking leech. I can’t stand blatant theft, even if it’s only company time.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

The cunt can’t be doing a good job with the amount of time that he spends on various forums. I would fire his arse…the fucking leech. I can’t stand blatant theft, even if it’s only company time.

Yeah...nah.... I won't get into what he does for a living except to say he's outcome based, not timeclock based.

But how's the serendipity of this!

In the last 10 minutes, my fisherman mate with a brand new yak and only one very timid paddle under his belt, and our former workmate fisher with no kayak or kayaking experience at all texted me about going for a fish near the inlet on protected glassy waters.

Went beach fishing with them last week at the same spot and mentioned it was a perfect for calm paddling/fishing over the sea grass.

Within an hour of you and me tongue wagging, that happened!

The universe works in mysterious ways....

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

Yeah...nah.... I won't get into what he does for a living except to say he's outcome based, not timeclock based.

In the last 10 minutes, my fisherman mate with a brand new yak and only one very timid paddle under his belt, and our former workmate fisher with no kayak or kayaking experience at all texted me about going for a fish near the inlet on protected glassy waters.

Went beach fishing with them last week at the same spot and mentioned it was a perfect for calm paddling/fishing over the sea grass.

What a mundane and boring existence the bloke must have. Commission-based fucking yahoo! Lol
:LOL3:

Hey, if there’s sea grass there’s bound to be squid. Get out the squid jigs!
:ThumbsUp1:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

What a mundane and boring existence the bloke must have. Commission-based fucking yahoo! Lol

I've never met either of you.... just flea and Dove.... but I reckon if I could get the both of you in a pub together, you'd have a blast....

But part of that is dropping the online pretences.

And yes.... it's a major squid beach. Barely had a couple lines in and elderly couple walking on the beach asked what I was fishing for... I was clueless and said "maybe gummies" and he said, try a squid rig. That's why they come here.

Anyways... I'm going to cook up a seafood marinara with butter and garlic, but without the pasta.... that's how I roll....

<snap>

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

I've never met either of you.... just flea and Dove.... but I reckon if I could get the both of you in a pub together, you'd have a blast....

And yes.... it's a major squid beach. Barely had a couple lines in and elderly couple walking on the beach asked what I was fishing for... I was clueless and said "maybe gummies" and he said, try a squid rig. That's why they come here.

Anyways... I'm going to cook up a seafood marinara with butter and garlic, but without the pasta.... that's how I roll....

<snap>
I honestly wouldn’t want anything to do with the bloke mate. I’d put him square on his arse. He’d be crying and threatening to sue me.

When you prepare the squid, don’t forget to soak it in milk for a half hour and give it a good pounding with a mallet. Tenderising and all that…

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

<snap>
I honestly wouldn’t want anything to do with the bloke mate. I’d put him square on his arse. He’d be crying and threatening to sue me.

When you prepare the squid, don’t forget to soak it in milk for a half hour and give it a good pounding with a mallet. Tenderising and all that…

Your tastes evolve from week to week though... :KMA: :Vibin:

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

<snap>

Your tastes evolve from week to week though... :KMA: :Vibin:
I nearly tried the American Burger from a franchise called Matt’s Diner. It is all Americana-themed, circa 1950’s…

I ended up walking out on account of the shoddy service.
This bumbling old couple placed an order before me, then 6 minutes later when it was my turn, the young lady taking the orders answered the fucking phone instead of putting them on hold. After another 4 minutes and back and forth order confirmation….I couldn’t take any more and promptly left the building. That’s 10 wasted minutes of my life that I shan’t ever get back.

Subway…knocked me up a foot-long in minutes.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
take a break BREAK... ley them lick their wounds AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA .