@KiNG$LEY♛ LMAO,neither do I. I've never seen you post a thing that would change anyone's life. LMAO
LotusBud Reaction score 7,793 Location Portugal Jul 20, 2026 #536,851 @KiNG$LEY♛ LMAO,neither do I. I've never seen you post a thing that would change anyone's life. LMAO
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,819 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 20, 2026 #536,852 Kingsley likes typing one handed while pretending to be the Drive Through Manager at Arby's
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,330 Location ~ Jul 20, 2026 #536,853 Lol at x telling jack what to say when adam makes him cry, proper baby sitting there
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,819 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 20, 2026 #536,854 @Kingsley likes typing one handed while pretending to be the Drive Through Manager at Arby's
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 20, 2026 #536,856 Lazy eye guy kicker says whut?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 20, 2026 #536,858 Lazy eye guy licker says whut?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 20, 2026 #536,859 Poor fred, the butt of every joke
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,330 Location ~ Jul 20, 2026 #536,860 X's pep talk worked then
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,330 Location ~ Jul 20, 2026 #536,861 I saw your hissy fit, lol
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 20, 2026 #536,862 You bottom feeders have to stick together
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 20, 2026 #536,863 Poor fred.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 20, 2026 #536,865 I see your hissy fits every 10 minutes pre menopauasal fishwife
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 20, 2026 #536,866 You can almost hear you shrieking across the pond
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,819 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 20, 2026 #536,868 "mmmm oh mmm I've got the meat!" @KiNG$LEY♛
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,330 Location ~ Jul 20, 2026 #536,869 Waah, ive had enough of this nursery school bullshit, im leaving forever
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 20, 2026 #536,873 Poor fred
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 20, 2026 #536,874 Pre menopause must be a fuckin bitch,
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,235 Location Chicagoland Jul 20, 2026 #536,875 I see jack's tantrum is ov er.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,235 Location Chicagoland Jul 20, 2026 #536,876 I see jack's tantrum is over.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,330 Location ~ Jul 20, 2026 #536,877 I dont have many symptoms actually jack, my periods are a bit closer together, thats it, thanks for caring though, thats nice of you
I dont have many symptoms actually jack, my periods are a bit closer together, thats it, thanks for caring though, thats nice of you
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,235 Location Chicagoland Jul 20, 2026 #536,878 Don't worry, Fred. The hot flashes only last three or four years. Ask Miss Lotus, she went through that shit two decades ago.
Don't worry, Fred. The hot flashes only last three or four years. Ask Miss Lotus, she went through that shit two decades ago.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,330 Location ~ Jul 20, 2026 #536,879 What was sausages menopause like, was it hard on you?
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,330 Location ~ Jul 20, 2026 #536,880 I havent had any hot fushes reggie