There's been some more leakage from @jack's undercrackers
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,448 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jul 21, 2026 #537,181 There's been some more leakage from @jack's undercrackers
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,950 Location Milwaukee Jul 21, 2026 #537,182 Which is your fetish, Madam.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,330 Location ~ Jul 21, 2026 #537,183 I see jacks been thinking about me when im not here again, hes in luuuurve
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 21, 2026 #537,184 He seems to be fascinated with dressing me up in his lingerie. It's kind of creepy.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 21, 2026 #537,185 Yeah, the attention whore and her fake e-boyfriend both ran for hours when called out on their stupidity.
Yeah, the attention whore and her fake e-boyfriend both ran for hours when called out on their stupidity.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 21, 2026 #537,186 The usual.
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,820 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 21, 2026 #537,187 Oh Mesdames Faerie Anne graces us with her presence, how long before the trannyhomogay projections leek out?
Oh Mesdames Faerie Anne graces us with her presence, how long before the trannyhomogay projections leek out?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 21, 2026 #537,188 and as usual, the attention whore waited for backup before she dared to sign in again
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 21, 2026 #537,189 They already have @Admin.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 21, 2026 #537,190 his tranny fetish is something.
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,950 Location Milwaukee Jul 21, 2026 #537,191 Is Madam a pre op or post op tranny in real life?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 21, 2026 #537,192 Tough to say.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 21, 2026 #537,193 Given the way he posts here he could be a futanari.
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,950 Location Milwaukee Jul 21, 2026 #537,194
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,820 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 21, 2026 #537,195 I'm not sure it England's National Health service covers genital mutilation surgery or not, Faerie Anne, what's the story will Andy Burman buy you a new gender?
I'm not sure it England's National Health service covers genital mutilation surgery or not, Faerie Anne, what's the story will Andy Burman buy you a new gender?
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,950 Location Milwaukee Jul 21, 2026 #537,196
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,330 Location ~ Jul 21, 2026 #537,197 Whos andy burman?
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,330 Location ~ Jul 21, 2026 #537,199 Isnt all this far too nusery schoolish for u jack, waah jack?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 21, 2026 #537,200 Look it up, attention whore.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 21, 2026 #537,201 or better yet, go start a thread in meltdown about it.
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,950 Location Milwaukee Jul 21, 2026 #537,203
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,820 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 21, 2026 #537,204 What a silly UK boat person, Andy Burman is kind of like your version of a President, sort of.
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,950 Location Milwaukee Jul 21, 2026 #537,205 Its Andy Burnham.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,330 Location ~ Jul 21, 2026 #537,206 Ive never heard of andy burman
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,448 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jul 21, 2026 #537,207 @jack having the downright cheek of accusing Fredricka of staying quiet until backup arrive is truly something
@jack having the downright cheek of accusing Fredricka of staying quiet until backup arrive is truly something
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 21, 2026 #537,208 What a fucking riot.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,330 Location ~ Jul 21, 2026 #537,209 Lol, even larry knows
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,448 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jul 21, 2026 #537,210 zero self-awareness