Tootie Frootie, my advice to you is to drink heavily and stumble around in the dark.
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,829 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 21, 2026 #537,541 Tootie Frootie, my advice to you is to drink heavily and stumble around in the dark.
UncleDiLF Reaction score 1,708 Location MeNs tOiLEts Jul 21, 2026 #537,543 X obce ATed his BOSSES LOGG!!!
Frood Reaction score 1,639 Location Wootopia Jul 22, 2026 #537,544 Oh look! Admongo is still fellating hobo hot dogs...
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,448 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jul 22, 2026 #537,545 X ATed @jack's LOGG?! WTF man, thats sick!
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,448 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jul 22, 2026 #537,546 Admince filmed it no doubt.
Frood Reaction score 1,639 Location Wootopia Jul 22, 2026 #537,547 Admin has the film from greasy unwashed vagrant trouser mouse all over his face like a bad skunking....
Admin has the film from greasy unwashed vagrant trouser mouse all over his face like a bad skunking....
UncleDiLF Reaction score 1,708 Location MeNs tOiLEts Jul 22, 2026 #537,548 @Adam csnt confirmed it fully. But three respected memebers said so. He ATed a huge chunk of BOSS pressie.
@Adam csnt confirmed it fully. But three respected memebers said so. He ATed a huge chunk of BOSS pressie.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Jul 22, 2026 #537,549 I see jack logged out just as i predicted
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Jul 22, 2026 #537,550 Almost forgot, BOK BOK BOK
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Jul 22, 2026 #537,551 I see he logged in, but cant post
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Jul 22, 2026 #537,552 Not without his gang
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jul 22, 2026 #537,553 I love making you dance, attention whore.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jul 22, 2026 #537,554 I also love making you do what I say.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Jul 22, 2026 #537,556 Jack, i make you do the hokey cokey every morning logging in and out
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jul 22, 2026 #537,559 That's you dancing for me. Thanks for the acknowledgement
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jul 22, 2026 #537,560 I win.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jul 22, 2026 #537,562 Dance some more for me, attention whore.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Jul 22, 2026 #537,563 I bet youre dying to log out right now, lol
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Jul 22, 2026 #537,564 I nicked your lovers av too, hahaha
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jul 22, 2026 #537,565 So much fun kicking you in the teeth yesterday mock mod.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jul 22, 2026 #537,566 Yes, X owns you as well. That's evident from your av.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jul 22, 2026 #537,567 hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Jul 22, 2026 #537,568 See how i make you stay logged in? See my power?
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Jul 22, 2026 #537,569 Reverse psychology is a bitch isnt it jack
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Jul 22, 2026 #537,570 Youre totally confuuddled now