People in general just dont like you or your bullshit adam, deal with it.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jul 22, 2026 #537,691 People in general just dont like you or your bullshit adam, deal with it.
Reptile Reaper Reaction score 1,128 Location Alaska Jul 22, 2026 #537,692 I wonder how much Mossad gave him in exchange for spending the last decade loudly cheering on the Zionist champion lollll
I wonder how much Mossad gave him in exchange for spending the last decade loudly cheering on the Zionist champion lollll
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jul 22, 2026 #537,693 It is bizarre. Hitler liked to wear his wife's panties as well.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jul 22, 2026 #537,694 Explains his tranny fetish.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jul 22, 2026 #537,695 LOL he ran.
Reptile Reaper Reaction score 1,128 Location Alaska Jul 22, 2026 #537,696 "Can't check all the boxes!" -massive fucking faggot
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jul 22, 2026 #537,698 Funny, as soon as you started posting in the sb @Reptile Reaper @Adam ran like a little girl
UncleDiLF Reaction score 1,708 Location MeNs tOiLEts Jul 22, 2026 #537,700 Time for some San Fransisco Scott Gay
UncleDiLF Reaction score 1,708 Location MeNs tOiLEts Jul 22, 2026 #537,704 Is X selling his stuff on eGay again?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jul 22, 2026 #537,705 I have no idea @UncleDiLF
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jul 22, 2026 #537,706 How you doing this morning?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jul 22, 2026 #537,707 Hey @X
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jul 22, 2026 #537,708 Who's been neg bombing you?
UncleDiLF Reaction score 1,708 Location MeNs tOiLEts Jul 22, 2026 #537,709 Hello Jack. I am fine. Thanks. How about you? All good?
UncleDiLF Reaction score 1,708 Location MeNs tOiLEts Jul 22, 2026 #537,711 I found X earning morning as a dancer at some Grindr party. Watch
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jul 22, 2026 #537,713 I'm doing well. A play day today, no chores or work to do.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jul 22, 2026 #537,714 thinking about getting rid of this huge stash of non sports cards taking up space.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jul 22, 2026 #537,715 I need more room in here.
X Reaction score -6,859 Location here Jul 22, 2026 #537,716 I gotta build a dog house today for my sons girlfriend