Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@Blazor what if god forbid a truck hits u, u dont wanna be caught wearing those

hey u never know, its y u never leave the house in dirty underwear

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I was reading a blog the day on my phone, clearly a Celtic fans blog, The SDL are all Rangers fans and Celtic Antifa, I couldn't believe what I was reading lololol Look you'll need to click on these to seee them properly, wee guy on the left has a Rangers scarf on
BAbEHWO.jpg
then the heroes, the Celtic fans chasing away the Nazis
tfzwvaJ.jpg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Im really loving these new bikini brief underwear, its almost like wearing nothing lol

not the manliest image but... whatever

Want me to post a pic hahaha? I look sexy hahaha.

You have no idea my struggle with underwear hahahaha.

But...... for the audience members lol......

So, my butt is small, but my junk in the front is bigger (not the dick, Im a grower, my balls are huge. At night with my all night hard ons it becomes an issue though). There is a designer of underwear somewhere that thinks Men have big butts, and small penises. I have to get size Small underwear, cause I dont weigh much, and my butt is small, but it squeezes my junk a lil bit. If I get Medium size, the ass end is too fucking big, flapping in the wind, but my junk is comfy.

I use to wear boxers forever. Hated how it would sometimes pinch my balls if I lifted my leg the wrong way.

One day I saw these mesh bikini briefs, I fell in love with them. My junk could breathe!!!! Thats a big deal!!! But they fucking quit making them!!!!

I stayed with briefs though. But my struggle has been real. Most briefs have the Penis Door lol. I never fucking use it though, when I piss I pull my brief down in the front, its easier. So to me, its a waste of fabric, cause then it is 2 layers of fabric on your balls.... which equals more insulation than needed.

I have not found a comfy pair of briefs til lately. These do not have the Penis Door lol, and are super thin and light. Not only that, but it shows more detail of my cock through my pants hahaha. Plus, with my all night hard ons, these briefs flex enough! Passed the 7" teepee flex test!!! hahaha. These things are comfy!!!!

I really like 'em hahaha. And this post was brought to you by Benchmark Whiskey.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Im really loving these new bikini brief underwear, its almost like wearing nothing lol

So, my butt is small, but my junk in the front is bigger (not the dick, Im a grower, my balls are huge. At night with my all night hard ons it becomes an issue though). There is a designer of underwear somewhere that thinks Men have big butts, and small penises. I have to get size Small underwear, cause I dont weigh much, and my butt is small, but it squeezes my junk a lil bit. If I get Medium size, the ass end is too fucking big, flapping in the wind, but my junk is comfy.

I use to wear boxers forever. Hated how it would sometimes pinch my balls if I lifted my leg the wrong way.

One day I saw these mesh bikini briefs, I fell in love with them. My junk could breathe!!!! Thats a big deal!!! But they fucking quit making them!!!!

I stayed with briefs though. But my struggle has been real. Most briefs have the Penis Door lol. I never fucking use it though, when I piss I pull my brief down in the front, its easier. So to me, its a waste of fabric, cause then it is 2 layers of fabric on your balls.... which equals more insulation than needed.

I have not found a comfy pair of briefs til lately. These do not have the Penis Door lol, and are super thin and light. Not only that, but it shows more detail of my cock through my pants hahaha. Plus, with my all night hard ons, these briefs flex enough! Passed the 7" teepee flex test!!! hahaha. These things are comfy!!!!

I really like 'em hahaha. And this post was brought to you by Benchmark Whiskey.
so u got big junk, hank hills ass and boxers dont work

go commando

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I know I will either die on the interstate, or have a heart issue lol.

With these Man Panties, my junk dont sweat as much, and I will have a pleasant odor. Im not worried if they have to take my pants off lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

so u got big junk, hank hills ass and boxers dont work

go commando

I've gone commando before lol. But I wear my jeans a few times in a row, so I would rather keep my ass crack off them lol.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
They fenian bastards are always waving palestinian flags, like the poor downtrodden Irish got shit from staunch Brits and Orangemen Scotland! We're the bigots haha aye then they sing songs about how many people their(IRA) nail bombs killed across England

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
They fenian bastards are always waving palestinian flags, like the poor downtrodden Irish got shit from staunch Brits and Orangemen in Scotland! We're the bigots haha aye then they sing songs about how many people their(IRA) nail bombs killed across England

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

With these Man Panties, my junk dont sweat as much, and I will have a pleasant odor. Im not worried if they have to take my pants off lol.
well if u must, dont have a pimpy zebra or tiger pattern on them - pick a solid earth-tone color

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

well if u must, dont have a pimpy zebra or tiger pattern on them - pick a solid earth-tone color

They were advertised with a red pair, I didnt get my sexy red pair!!! Gawd damn it!!! lol

Its some black ones, some dark blue ones, some blue ones, and some gray ones.

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
ASS BOXED
I was reading a blog the day on my phone, clearly a Celtic fans blog, The SDL are all Rangers fans and Celtic Antifa, I couldn't believe what I was reading lololol Look you'll need to click on these to seee them properly, wee guy on the left has a Rangers scarf on
BAbEHWO.jpg
then the heroes, the Celtic fans chasing away the Nazis
tfzwvaJ.jpg

Yeah Celtic fans are full blown IRA worshippers who hate the English and Brits in general. I'm not surprised they're allied with Antifa.

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
bikini?!!!

They comfy as fuck!!!!!
boxer briefs

Nooooo, too much fabric!!!! My shit gotta breathe!!!!
Tucked up all tight like bikinis do, your shit ain't breathing.

This shit stretchy!!!! And super thin!!! No extra fabric!

I swear, feels like Im wearing nothing, and I love it hahaha.
Fair enough.
My mans boxer briefs are thin, breathable and my ass looks great in them.

Wear your girly undies with confidence Blazor, you do you...