1,000,000 Post Thread

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
My Mom, called it her "can of whoop ass". She would smoke that shit, and Lord help you if you pissed her off lol

I got my mom stoned for the first and last time in her mid 40's.... we watched Seven Brides for Seven Brothers and gourged on popcorn. She was tripping and very unmother-like. To be fair, I was discussing crap too.

Bonding moment but we both decided once was enough for her. She finally tried it instead of just complaining about weed as a criminal gateway drug.

At the time, I had to tell her "put up or shut up, mom". Decades of listening to her rehash why pot was bad gnawed at my senses.

My brothers didn't know until a few years ago. I slipped up and mentioning getting her into a couch potato vegetative state who ate 3 bags of popcorn and sung along very badly.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Or having to deal with people after I smoke
Fuck all that…I just throw on my dark glasses and laugh. I won a lawns bowling tournament back in 2011 high as fuck…I couldn’t miss a thing. I ended up with my name in gold up on the plaque. Lol…I played for two years and eventually had to kick it in. It’s one of the only sports where one can drink, smoke and bust the Jack. The ol’ timers hated me for stealing all their pension money in the kitty. Man…it so much better than ten pin bowling. Just not good for your liver…

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Fuck all that…I just throw on my dark glasses and laugh. I won a lawns bowling tournament back in 2011 high as fuck…I couldn’t miss a thing. I ended up with my name in gold up on the plaque. Lol…I played for two years and eventually had to kick it in. It’s one of the only sports where one can drink, smoke and bust the Jack. The ol’ timers hated me for stealing all their pension money in the kitty. Man…it so much better than ten pin bowling. Just not good for your liver…

E grade cricket was the same.... lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

E grade cricket was the same.... lol
This alcoholic barman put me off-tap because he wanted to close the bowling club and go to the Tab at another local dive. So I sprinted up to the bar counter and launched myself across knocking beers over and smashing glasses while I skidded along on my gut. When I eventually came to a stop right in front of him, I yelled, “ Ohhhgh-ohhhgh-ohhhgh-ohhhhhgh” while clapping my hands and feet together like a stranded seal. I had the whole place cracking up laughing and pissing themselves. My missus has a photo around somewhere of my effort!
:LOL3:

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Fucking hell…this Poofter cunt is very quiet all of a sudden. The first podcast that heard him do was in this Joe Pesci accent. I ripped him so bad about it, that he tried to do his next one is this soothing “fluidity” accent. Lol…I told him that he sounded as if he was on the shitter. @Blazor did an amazing rendition of it just the other day. Blaze…post that vocaroo number that you did of King Poofter up here man. Right on…right on! :LOL3:

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
People…forget about @King Martini ’s proverbial podcast…just look at the comedy gold going on in Peace Out BF (#2) …little men from other forums shouldn’t try buck the system. Yes Kevin, enough about your mundane existence in Chicago. It’s the arse end of California of late.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Australia is 10 hours ahead and in some cases 17. Often when I’m relaxing and having a few…you people are ready to go to work. It’s part and parcel why you’re so uptight.