1,000,000 Post Thread

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I have tried to meditate over the years but evil shit comes at me when I'm in that state. Ive even watched as dark shadow figures assembled around me and one of them tested the energy by poking me in the eye with his shadow index finger.... and my closed eye instantly exploded in tears and I couldn’t see out of it for minutes... not an eyelash....

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
I tried to meditate, but found that it was too time-consuming. I came close to it winding down after a yoga session when I nearly fell asleep. I’ll never meditate…it’s very underwhelming for me.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
It's very overwhelming though for me. I get into these states and I experience or see more stuff than I can comprehend or weather.... since I was 3-4 years old. Honestly, it's made me who I am today but I wouldn’t wish that drama on any kid, mine or not...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
No...I farts smell like rose water... Lebanese Aussie birds fight each other to nuzzle one nose into my crack real estate....

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
No...my farts smell like rose water... Lebanese Aussie birds fight each other to nuzzle one nose into my crack real estate....

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
I was going to say. Chicks seem to love kissing me right on my naught. My whole life with almost every single woman. Kiss my naught…kiss my naught. That’s one of the reason I got proactive and starting shaving it and manscaping down there. Funny that!

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
@LotusBud Hey Lotus. A naught is another name for anus. O-ring, porthole, naught…all have the same general shape. And for a woman …I kiss them all over. Everywhere. Particularly the naught. Because it’s naughty! :GiggleBitch: