1,000,000 Post Thread

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Factory Bastard
I did one bite, it took a few seconds for my mouth to react, and I spit that shit out.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Factory Bastard
This thing was like a fire bomb. One guy didnt make a face at all, but got the hiccups bad.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Well the worst I ever had was a drink called the Mexican’s Arsehole. An shot of tequila and Tabasco sauce in a pony glass. It burnt me twice…hence the name. Lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Well the worst I ever had was a drink called the Mexican’s Arsehole. A shot of tequila and Tabasco sauce in a pony glass. It burnt me twice…hence the name. Lol

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Factory Bastard
Guaranteed twice. I swallowed just some beer and pickle juice and im rendering back en fire. That guy who ate the whole thing must be incapacitated for sure.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Factory Bastard
Guaranteed twice. I swallowed just some beer and pickle juice and im rendering back end fire. That guy who ate the whole thing must be incapacitated for sure.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I don’t have any gag reflexes for spicey shit I'll eat while drinking high proof spirits either.... but the next day, I'm fucked... my arsehole drops down like a yoyo on the pot and laps up water like a puppy in summertime....

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
It's almost like a time piece.... I've had 5 drops of Carolina Reaper Rectum Wrecker tonight.... guaranteed tomorrow morning shit will get real.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Factory Bastard
I dont need that kind of suffering anymore. Ive gone through half a bottle of Goldbonds powder already.