1,000,000 Post Thread

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Elite Bastards
UncleDilf made a vague threat about putting something in my mailbox today (I’m guessing part of his CP collection, scat, or an HIV bomb). This far he hasn’t delivered. Waamp waamp waaaaaaaaaaamp.

Iggy McLulz

Unapologetically Stoned
Elite Bastards
From Monday to yesterday I got between 15-20 hours of sleep total.

I might have done ok with that had not everything else possible go wrong the entire week.
I can't do that. I'd end up hurting someone.........

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards

I might have done ok with that had not everything else possible go wrong the entire week.
Sounded like my week. Then I celebrated a friends bday with him last night. He didnt believe me that that jumbo margarita was huge and strong. I even had to tell him he might wanna slow down. Shit kicked him in the ass muahahaha! Got some tacos, walked around downtown, and had a pineapple cider at another place. Then came back here and split a pint of turkey 101.

SHAMPAIN

Cocky Bastard
Elite Bastards

Sounded like my week. Then I celebrated a friends bday with him last night. He didnt believe me that that jumbo margarita was huge and strong. I even had to tell him he might wanna slow down. Shit kicked him in the ass muahahaha! Got some tacos, walked around downtown, and had a pineapple cider at another place. Then came back here and split a pint of turkey 101.
Never heard of pineapple cider, sounds delish! :Cheers:

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Elite Bastards
I cut my arm on an old wire fence, not badly, but still. I didn’t see any rust on it. Hope I don’t get tetanus. I also might’ve gotten poison ivy for the first time in like 15 years. Fun times.

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards

Never heard of pineapple cider, sounds delish! :Cheers:
Its my favorite brew, and the pumpkin cider is coming lol. They are by Ace.

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
I cut my arm on an old wire fence, not badly, but still. I didn’t see any rust on it. Hope I don’t get tetanus. I also might’ve gotten poison ivy for the first time in like 15 years. Fun times.
Damn man, you havin' a rough week. Glad ya got the mower straightened out at least.

Iggy McLulz

Unapologetically Stoned
Elite Bastards
I don’t believe rust really has anything to do with it. So keep an eye on it.

THROB

Dedicated Deviant
this place is like an endless loop
I get lost in here everytime I log in

Top Bottom