Site Supporter
Oh nOOOoooo ... The chick-dude said I look'a like'a Hobo :LOL3: :LOL3:

Dude looks like a doorknob should not throw stoNes ahahahahahahahahahahahahaa

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I also look like a sailboat in my pic... if you squint your eyes...

X

xXx
Site Supporter

I also look like a sailboat in my pic... if you squint your eyes...

a boi or girl sail boat ??

OR one O these
1995-Other-Makes-Boat-Car-on-eBay-Featured-image-copy-1568x882.jpg

35b346ac29667acf77dfdb89ffd0986e.gif

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I donated money for these people lol. They got a new roof.

I donated money here as well :LOL3:

My son showed me the levels of depravity they were prepared to leverage on anything or anyone who could have what they wanted.

I regularly gave him multiple bags of groceries whenever he came around... then he started coming around and asking for my old unwanted camping gear under the house...so I gave it to him as well as as state of the art gear that I didn't at that point have replacements for.

My boy was roughing it in the middle of nowhere and I didn't want him croaking...

...but later I found out that he was selling off half of my shit or bartering with it, and he was drug fucked...

My son suddenly became a predator and I never saw it coming...

He preyed on anyone or anything for his goals...

So I shut him off.... but a few months later, he managed to hit a big tree at 50 mph and ruin his life completely. He is half paralysed.... and a head trauma sort.

He should have died at multiple points... he crashed into the yard of a first responder....got saved by him... then got saved by cops and ambulances, bled out more than a few times, then got airlifted to our region's top trauma hospital...

My kid should have died and he would have deserved it.

Yet he is still alive....

....it would have been for he and his family if he just died.

And now he's reverted to a 12-16 year old mentality despite being nearly 25... he actually has a stuffed animal friend that he grips all day long.

I'm sorry.... but he was a coward and didn't want to go towards the light...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

My son showed me the levels of depravity they were prepared to leverage on anything or anyone who could have what they wanted.

I regularly gave him multiple bags of groceries whenever he came around... then he started coming around and asking for my old unwanted camping gear under the house...so I gave it to him as well as as state of the art gear that I didn't at that point have replacements for.

My boy was roughing it in the middle of nowhere and I didn't want him croaking...

...but later I found out that he was selling off half of my shit or bartering with it, and he was drug fucked...

So I shut him off.... but a few months later, he managed to hit a big tree at 50 mph and ruin his life completely. He is half paralysed.... and a head trauma sort.

He should have died at multiple points... he crashed into the yard of a first responder....got saved by him... then got saved by cops and ambulances, bled out more than a few times, then got airlifted to our region's top trauma hospital...

And now he's reverted to a 12-16 year old mentality despite being nearly 25... he actually has a stuffed animal friend that he grips all day long.

Wow. I admire your POV on this! Not many have the courage these days to hold their own accountable for their own actions! I cant imagine.......

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Wow. I admire your POV on this! Not many have the courage these days to hold their own accountable for their own actions! I cant imagine.......

We were looking to re-settle in Tasmania before that... we had done a trip across the straits and driven all over. I had convinced his mother at that point that we could do no benefit for him by pausing our life.

She was all aboard, until the moment he hit a tree. Stuff I warned him and her about, repeatedly...

So now we're stuck in a lockdown totalitarian state....

....and my motherfucking son is still requiring us at nearly 25 years old.

I'm supposed to feel pity or responsibility or something....but I don't. 10 years of him fighting me yet relying on me to bail him out means I don't even recognize him as my son (before or after)...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Is he doing better than he was when we last spoke about it?

It's a really good thing he didnt kill or maim an innocent person :(

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Is he doing better than he was when we last spoke about it?

It's a really good thing he didnt kill or maim an innocent person :(

He's less aggressive and is delightful so long as he has 24/7 care... he does the trivia pages every morning with the nursing staff and scores quite high... but he reverts between the age of 6 and 21 constantly and seldom realizes it.

I told him to slow the fuck down months before and repeatedly. In a 60 KPH zone, he was going 100-120Kph... he told me I was a moron despite the fact that I learned to drive on snow and ice on Michigan roads at 40 mph past what anybody else was doing .

I never had a death wish driving on ice or snow and ice...

We mostly listened to our parents or at least until we got our ice legs...

Anyway, I digress... my kid is an idiot.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

We were looking to re-settle in Tasmania before that... we had done a trip across the straits and driven all over. I had convinced his mother at that point that we could do no benefit for him by pausing our life.

She was all aboard, until the moment he hit a tree. Stuff I warned him and her about, repeatedly...

I'm supposed to feel pity or responsibility or something....but I don't. 10 years of him fighting me yet relying on me to bail him out means I don't even recognize him as my son (before or after)...

You are supposed to just feel what you feel, be where you are at.

You can only do so much for someone who is hell bent on destroying themselves before it becomes enabling. My husband's mother had a very bad habit of swooping in to rescue him whenever he would relapse and it was time for consequences. She would remove his consequences and try to make him accountable to HER.

It did him absolutely no good whatsoever. Her level of meddling and involvement in her adult sons life was toxic. And he was clean she would try micromanaging him thinking she could stop him from ever using again. It really created a bad cycle. She even felt that his sobriety was going to be MY job.. like she was trying to pass me some torch that shouldnt exist in any adult relationship.

He had to be the one to see it as unhealthy and start putting boundaries on it. To his credit he has been very steady about it. Changing a whole relationship dynamic is never easy. Especailly with someone as pushy and controling as my mother in law.

He died twice from drug overdose(obviously he was narcaned both times) and she went pretty nuts trying to save him from himself. At the time if he died he would have deserved it as well. The worst thing you can do if you are dealing with someone using drugs is enable them. They will betray you, lie to you, steal from you. Manipulate you. My husband's dad was kinda where you are. They have really good relationship today though.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

You can only do so much for someone who is hell bent on destroying themselves before it becomes enabling. My husband's mother had a very bad habit of swooping in to rescue him whenever he would relapse and it was time for consequences. She would remove his consequences and try to make him accountable to HER.

It did him absolutely no good whatsoever. Her level of meddling and involvement in her adult sons life was toxic. And he was clean she would try micromanaging him thinking she could stop him from ever using again. It really created a bad cycle. She even felt that his sobriety was going to be MY job.. like she was trying to pass me some torch that shouldnt exist in any adult relationship.

He had to be the one to see it as unhealthy and start putting boundaries on it. To his credit he has been very steady about it. Changing a whole relationship dynamic is never easy. Especailly with someone as pushy and controling as my mother in law.

He died twice from drug overdose(obviously he was narcaned both times) and she went pretty nuts trying to save him from himself. At the time if he died he would have deserved it as well. The worst thing you can do if you are dealing with someone using drugs is enable them. They will betray you, lie to you, steal from you. Manipulate you. My husband's dad was kinda where you are. They have really good relationship today though.

I tried to point him in the right direction... even mandated when he was facing high school year 12 for him to get over the line...

... but I didn't know what had he'd been doing 2 years before. I only found that out after the fact.... he lied to us with an extreme nature. From the age of 14, he went into a predator mindset.

But yeah, I realised he was drug fucked later on and I struggled with wanting to feed or supply my child yet oddly wanting to kill him.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I tried to point him in the right direction... even mandated when he was facing high school year 12 for him to get over the line...

... but I didn't know what had he'd been doing 2 years before. I only found that out after the fact.... he lied to us with an extreme nature. From the age of 14, he went into a predator mindset.

But yeah, I realised he was drug fucked later on and I struggled with wanting to feed or supply my child yet oddly wanting to kill him.

I cant imagine.

I know what it's like to have an alcoholic and unstable parent.. ..I've been on that rollercoaster.

I know what you have to do when dealing with an addict, just thinking about having to do it with one of my daughters is unbearable.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I cant imagine.

I know what it's like to have an alcoholic and unstable parent.. ..I've been on that rollercoaster.

I know what you have to do when dealing with an addict, just thinking about having to do it with one of my daughters is unbearable.

My boy has trapped us in this communist state of Victoria, Australia....

He was and is a cocksucker....

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I had a friend that got on crack and he borrowed money from me and everyone else in our circle. His parents were drained emotionally and financially. He kept relapsing and eventually, another crack head shot him dead. We all knew he was gonna die, just didnt know when or exactly how.