1,000,000 Post Thread

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Alright boys and girls, it’s 02:32 Saturday morning and I beat fuck off myself. @Bastard Factory ...big talk tomorrow about the fucking clown that you’ve allowed here @King Martini . I’m just shaking my head at this all. I absolutely fucking can’t believe you’ve allowed this place to be a hangout for leftists and the opposition that opposed your forum. And fork out money to try and help this place go places. Have you even read the fuck_wallops threads? Good on ya mate... have away more regulars!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Alright boys and girls, it’s 02:32 Saturday morning and I best fuck off myself. @Bastard Factory ...big talk tomorrow about the fucking clown that you’ve allowed here @King Martini . I’m just shaking my head at this all. I absolutely fucking can’t believe you’ve allowed this place to be a hangout for leftists and the opposition that opposed your forum. And fork out money to try and help this place go places. Have you even read the fuck_wallops threads? Good on ya mate... have away more regulars!