1,000,000 Post Thread

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
☠️Private Forum Access
Anyone doing anything exciting today? I need to buy a tube of silicone, maybe meet Jose for lunch.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
☠️Private Forum Access
Thankfully it’s the rainy season here. No need to water. It’s a bitch to keep everything wet in the dry season. Like 2 hours per evening. Certainly worth it tho

X

xXx
Factory Bastard
I'm here, just not as awesome as usual due to circumstances beyond my control .... I'm trying tho'

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
☠️Private Forum Access
@Alticus Breakfast is not actually an important meal. That was PR crap created by one of the cereal makers. It's better for your health to have a fast of 16 hours from dinner to "breakfast."

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
☠️Private Forum Access
Thankfully it’s the rainy season here. No need to water. It’s a bitch to keep everything wet in the dry season. Like 2 hours per evening. Certainly worth it tho
Rainy season is winding up here. I like it, especially when there is a sunny day thrown in here and there. I might spend a month in the Algarve over Christmas. Walks on the beach in the rain every day!

Scooter

Factory Bastard
☠️Private Forum Access
@RANCIDMILKO ™ ®© They caught the guy. They knew where he was through heat seeking technology, had the area covered and a dog subdued him as he was crawling through brush to avoid capture. Also his sister is detained and might be deported.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I like stuff like this and the only reason I know about it is because it's in Pennsylvania. Not near me but near enough. Kind of rooting for the guy to avoid capture as long as he can, as long as he doesn't hurt anybody. But rooting for the cops and such to find him and put him in a cage. LOL

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
It's true no one calls any other citizen of the Americas "Americans" but us. That's because there is no term in English like United Statesan.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
☠️Private Forum Access
Correct. Some don’t like to be associated with brown skin folks who speak Latin Languages. Yes pure ignorance

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I wonder if that's it. Maybe they're poor Canadians. The ones with money flea their winters for warmer climes in the rest of the Americas.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
☠️Private Forum Access
@ Lily. By November 30. My little town will grow by 150%. Mostly Canadians. Don’t misunderstand me. It’s good for business, and they’re great people. When it gets cold they want out.