1,000,000 Post Thread

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter
Congrats of quitting tobacco. Was that smoking? May I ask if you has a special inspiration to quit and if you used any specific tools and/or techniques?

Well my girlfriend at the time said she was giving up and her friend said he was as wellwhen I also had to start a new job with a long commute.

I used nicorrette pills, the bitter ones so I didn't start necking them, which I took the first week. 20 0n the first day and by the weekend I was down to 3 or 4. I then went without, 4days later waiting for my connection home I just thought that after 4 days and 11 that i'm going to win this and my whole view changed. Best £15 I ever spent.

They both failed.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
Well my girlfriend at the time said she was giving up and her fiend when I also had to start a new job with a long commute.

I used nicorrette pills, the bitter ones so I didn't start necking them, which I took the first week. 20 0n the first day and by the weekend I was down to 3 or 4. I then went without, 4days later waiting for my connection home I just thought that after 4 days and 11 that i'm going to win this and my whole view changed. Best £15 I ever spent.
Yeah - I would say that quitting smoking was one of the best things I ever did for myself - of course it was just undoing about the worst thing I'd ever done to myself. I used the gum and patches also. I also used a dummy cigarette which I made from a real cigarette. Took out the tobacco and inserted a tube of rolled note paper.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter
. o O
pRAmTKr.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I like how @cw_ goes about as tho' she's a relevant old broad LOL imagine being so harD up you save E pics of handsome fuckers :LOL3::LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I remember when she'd make my soul sway, but unfortunately she's all they say in the oddities dept.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Me ? ha ha aren't you like the tranny mechanic that likes to go under the hood ?