1,000,000 Post Thread

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
You don’t like going public do you little perve!? Images of women and children in all forms of physical and emotional abuse. Deformity pics of infants with their legs splayed open. What cunt? Trying to be a shock at the expense of humanity‘s depravity. You need a bullet in the head @realgrimm

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
You don’t like going public do you little perve!? Images of women and children in all forms of physical and emotional abuse. Deformity pics of infants with their legs splayed open. What cunt? Trying to be a shock—jock at the expense of humanity‘s depravity. You need a bullet in the head @realgrimm

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Oh, dear. I had Brainfail on ignore, so I missed it all. Say what you will about the ignore function. I love it. It also helped me survive Biggie and Dove.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
It's kind of a dated feature, but I was on a gaming forum over a decade ago and you could choose music to play when someone was reading your profile.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
You have good taste. I love 90's country and Rimes is one of my favorites. 'One Way Ticket' and 'I Need You' are my favorites from her.