It's freaking weird and obsessive.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Feb 2, 2024 #143,251 It's freaking weird and obsessive.
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,653 Location Canada Feb 2, 2024 #143,252 @Lily is panicking now because of her Freudian slip. Hahahahaha!!!!
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Feb 2, 2024 #143,253 ^^Doesn't know a Freudian slip from a dishwasher.
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,653 Location Canada Feb 2, 2024 #143,255 "Romance"
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,653 Location Canada Feb 2, 2024 #143,256 Hahahahahaha!!!!!
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Feb 2, 2024 #143,257 Well, do really want me to say that you want Joe to fuck you in the ass? I was being "circumspect".
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Feb 2, 2024 #143,258 And no, that doesn't have anything to do with a cut or uncut penis Projecting Prowler.
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,653 Location Canada Feb 2, 2024 #143,259 It is so funny. When I pick on @Lily, Senile @Joe says "You izzz obsezzed withzzz Lilyzzz!" When I pick on Senile @Joe, @Lily says "You arezzz obzzzzezzzedzzzz with Joezzzz!"
It is so funny. When I pick on @Lily, Senile @Joe says "You izzz obsezzed withzzz Lilyzzz!" When I pick on Senile @Joe, @Lily says "You arezzz obzzzzezzzedzzzz with Joezzzz!"
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,653 Location Canada Feb 2, 2024 #143,260 They both crave my attention.
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,653 Location Canada Feb 2, 2024 #143,262 Learn to share, you two rejects. Hahahahaha!!!!!
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Feb 2, 2024 #143,264 Mt. Baldy. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Feb 2, 2024 #143,266 Murdy and I know what Mt Baldy looks like...lol
Murdock Reaction score 4,607 Location Wishabitch Woods Feb 2, 2024 #143,267 The mania is off the charts redick… he needs halp!!!!
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Feb 2, 2024 #143,269 Julian Sands remains were found on his head!
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,855 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Feb 2, 2024 #143,270 Tell us about the Dishwashers Howler.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Feb 2, 2024 #143,271 Did he get that belt of his from Maytag corp for stellar sales numbers?
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,855 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Feb 2, 2024 #143,272 Crikey, I bet he did!
Murdock Reaction score 4,607 Location Wishabitch Woods Feb 2, 2024 #143,273 I can see it from the freeway
Murdock Reaction score 4,607 Location Wishabitch Woods Feb 2, 2024 #143,274 Prolapse be telling stories about when he was little… like dude you’re 5’7” that was this morning!
SirSuperSouthern Reaction score 510 Location meltdown Feb 2, 2024 #143,278 Your skirt is too short Admin., demerits...
SirSuperSouthern Reaction score 510 Location meltdown Feb 2, 2024 #143,279 Nevermind, you didn't have any merit to begin with...
SirSuperSouthern Reaction score 510 Location meltdown Feb 2, 2024 #143,280 I don't have any merits either, but I have enough demerits to cram them down random throats at any given time...
I don't have any merits either, but I have enough demerits to cram them down random throats at any given time...