1,000,000 Post Thread

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
Anyway clowns...I have a tattoo date in the morning marking my wedding day to my precious better half. I’m using Roman numerals in a circle . Our wedding day was a numerical palindrome of 2020. Ciao.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I have to admit I like Dobies, too. I like doggos even though I'm more of a kitteh person.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
@Aryan my brother. WHITE POWER! A Doberman and walking in the city. If some filth is coming he bytes his filthy curry ballsack off! WOOF WOOF!!!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Cats are better because they're sel-sufficient. Give em a bowl of food, a warm corner ta lie down, a kitty litter box & thats all they need. Closest thing to a 'just add water' model of pet ownership.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Aryan my brother. Yes it did. They made a show in front of my yard. A gentleman in a RR Wrath came with a Champagne Brut bottle and my Rolex. A blessing. I feel so much more premium, than 98% of the people. LOL!

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
FiLTHY, that's "Wreath," not "Wrath." And it's "Brüt," not "Brut" (that's your mother's aftershave). Just trying to help out, here.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
I remember him outing himself, after all these years of suffering and hiding. When he was young, he popped a cucumber in his boi whole. Since then he hide his homosexuality. The old fag

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Blut encumber eat fils de Pute! It is Brut! You whoreson! I drink Champagne every morning! When you drink coffee, I drink Brut Champagne. When you eat Ramen, I eat caviar! Peasant!