1,000,000 Post Thread

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Good looks Joe. Like, the slight smile, with dreamy eyes, that turn away when they notice you catching them looking at you lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Ya gotta walk in, like you are swigning the biggest dick, thats how you do it Joe lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Ya gotta walk in, like you are swinging the biggest dick, thats how you do it Joe lol

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
oh so thats why ya post pics of yer dick in this forum, eh? lol.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
So you walk in like you're swinging the biggest dick, and then what? You just talk nonsense?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Its about walking with confidence, I think anyway. I just like saying it the other way lol

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Yeah, except only women who can take one on want a big dick. I like them medium aized, and not swinging until it's time.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Lol, its a phrase, doesnt mean you actually do, you just have to have to walk "like" you do.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
And if Im being honest, Im a grower, not a shower lol. Im rather small til its time, even worse when its cold. But when its time, it gets up to 7 1/2"

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Yes, I know, Blazor. But what many men don't get is that words can be golden. Silver tongues are a turn on.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I know what you're saying Lotus. My smile and outgoing attitude is my attractant, inittially

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Momma sez It's not the size of the boat nor the motion in the ocean, it's whether or not the captain can stay in port long enough for all the passengers to get off