1,000,000 Post Thread

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
@rancidmilko You feel PUMPED UP?? Got your welfare money fresh this month? :LOL3: I was watching a Bugatti you pathetic Brazilian subhuman eBeggar! Why being so salty. Your brokenness makes me puke!

Dude, unless your "game" on these forums is really looking extremely pathetic and stupid like you're doing right now, I'd say every single post your make is an utter failure.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I ended up in the hospital with covid. Not sure which variant but i caught it once and it wasn't bad at all. The second time, I had respiratory failure and pneumonia.
wow im glad ur alright. maybe u caught both strains at once

Succubus

Site Supporter
I ended up in the hospital with covid. Not sure which variant but i caught it once and it wasn't bad at all. The second time, I had respiratory failure and pneumonia.

I think the first time, it was the initial variant because it happened in April of 2020 (literally just a few months after entering the US). I think the 2nd time was the Delta variant because my symptoms were completely different. It literally put me on my ass. I feel bad for anyone that catches it. The worst part was the never ending migraine. No matter how many ibuprofen or Aleve I took, it didn't help. I was disoriented from oxygen deprivation. I couldn't move most days. All I did was lay but that's what gets you. Laying around allows the pneumonia to set up in you and makes it worse.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I think the first time, it was the initial variant because it happened in April of 2020 (literally just a few months after entering the US). I think the 2nd time was the Delta variant because my symptoms were completely different. It literally put me on my ass. I feel bad for anyone that catches it. The worst part was the never ending migraine. No matter how many ibuprofen or Aleve I took, it didn't help. I was disoriented from oxygen deprivation. I couldn't move most days. All I did was lay but that's what gets you. Laying around allows the pneumonia to set up in you and makes it worse.
my second cousin died of it rather recently - healthy and in his 40s. theres no rhyme or reason the way it seems 2 single some ppl out but not others

the inconsistency tells me there is a lot we arent being told

Succubus

Site Supporter

my second cousin died of it rather recently - healthy and in his 40s. theres no rhyme or reason the way it seems 2 single some ppl out but not others

I agree 100%. I'm a skeptic. I believe this shit was man made. Then they try to force a damn vaccine on you.....

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I agree 100%. I'm a skeptic. I believe this shit was man made. Then they try to force a damn vaccine on you.....
i think its from a chinese lab but idk if they deliberately leaked it since it hurts them as well

with all the shortages for christmas this year everyone is getting gift cards and US made 'lets go brandon' shirts :)

Succubus

Site Supporter

i think its from a chinese lab but idk if they deliberately leaked it since it hurts them as well

with all the shortages for christmas this year everyone is getting gift cards and US made 'lets go brandon' shirts :)

Ohh ohhh.....you watch the Hodge Twins on Youtube??? Omg!!! I love them!!! Hahaha