1,000,000 Post Thread

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
Oh yeah! Better buy a big truck too to compensate for your insecurities. :LOL1:
His question was clear cut, imo… He asked what you would do if someone were breaking in your house? You never answered his question... He would call 911 if time permitted or take out his gun.. as would I... Now? What was your answer to his question.. Stop practicing avoidance and answer :)
He already answer the question>>> NOTHING<<<

PS-As you make these post think about all the Cops who died on 9-11 while eating donuts- - - - - -sure there are some bad cops but most put there ass on the line everyday !

PPS - Have another question for you,what would you do if I grab your GF's ass- - - - - - -?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant
It's bad enough Iggy is a bitch. You don't have to add to the bitchiness.

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant
You shouldn't let your children eat tide pods, Genie. The fuck is wrong with you.

Jeannie

Dedicated Deviant
Oh yeah! Better buy a big truck too to compensate for your insecurities. :LOL1:
His question was clear cut, imo… He asked what you would do if someone were breaking in your house? You never answered his question... He would call 911 if time permitted or take out his gun.. as would I... Now? What was your answer to his question.. Stop practicing avoidance and answer :)
He already answer the question>>> NOTHING<<<

PS-As you make these post think about all the Cops who died on 9-11 while eating donuts- - - - - -sure there are some bad cops but most put there ass on the line everyday !

PPS - Have another question for you,what would you do if I grab your GF's ass- - - - - - -?
he wont care unless u make a hole in her

Top Bottom