1,000,000 Post Thread

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Yes but will be at sea with the Navy's - - - - - -

TheHaze

Site Supporter
So Countess is a granny - Ha I have 3 girls and 2 boys grand kids and in 4 months will be a great granpa to a boy from my younges

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Factory Bastard
Flea is the exception these days, these kids want NOTHING to do with babies or a family. My grandmother. who's 90, should be a great-great-grandmother by now, she has several great-grandchildren who are 25, 26 and NONE has had a child yet. It's almost impossible to find one of these teens or young adults thinking about having a family of their own these days.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Factory Bastard
Truly a sign of time and things to come. And don't be fooled, PLENTY of people and cultures around this world who are still having lots of children.

TheHaze

Site Supporter
My younges granddaughter (26)is the only one who wants a baby,the rest say no kids - - - - - - - -

Murdy

Louie the Love Nugget’s Mom
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Factory Bastard
Truly a sign of time and things to come. And don't be fooled, PLENTY of people and cultures around this world who are still having lots of children.

For anyone who has baby fever ~ daycare is $1,400 per month here.
LOL way cheaper to buy condoms and such

who wants to use condoms? I’m a raw doggie perv lol

I had a spermogram done a few months ago

Weed has made 70% of my sperm cells retarded, handicapped or simply too lazy to swim

Murdy

Louie the Love Nugget’s Mom
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard

Weed has made 70% of my sperm cells retarded, handicapped or simply too lazy to swim

^^^ one of the many positive effects of habitual marijuana usage lol

I just saw a study that shows sperm count is down overall by 78% since the 1970s. We weren’t meant to live like this. Too much stress.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Factory Bastard

^^^ one of the many positive effects of habitual marijuana usage lol

I just saw a study that shows sperm count is down overall by 78% since the 1970s. We weren’t meant to live like this. Too much stress.
Also the food, too many chemicals and pollution too

An old friend of my sister had decided to have a baby and she asked her to ask me if I could be a donor

But after the results came up, I saw that was too much of a risk.

Even though they can pick a good spermatozoid, I can't imagine having so many duds in my cum can be a good thing.