1,000,000 Post Thread

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
Truly a sign of time and things to come. And don't be fooled, PLENTY of people and cultures around this world who are still having lots of children.

For anyone who has baby fever ~ daycare is $1,400 per month here.
LOL way cheaper to buy condoms and such

who wants to use condoms? I’m a raw doggie perv lol

I had a spermogram done a few months ago

Weed has made 70% of my sperm cells retarded, handicapped or simply too lazy to swim

^^^ one of the many positive effects of habitual marijuana usage lol

I just saw a study that shows sperm count is down overall by 78% since the 1970s. We weren’t meant to live like this. Too much stress.
Also the food, too many chemicals and pollution too

An old friend of my sister had decided to have a baby and she asked her to ask me if I could be a donor

But after the results came up, I saw that was too much of a risk.

Even though they can pick a good spermatozoid, I can't imagine having so many duds in my cum can be a good thing.

There are way too many chemicals everywhere -- in food, clothing, makeup, furniture -- way too much toxicity in the air we breathe, and far too many people ingesting pharmaceuticals. It's definitely not good for fertility.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
whooose father you fuck weeg ? plus watch out for Dilfus lockerroom grope move

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
@ Billy Balls - don't ferget that COVID's a factor when usiin' them hookers now.

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We are just cleaning up and waiting for the big snow. Have 20 cords of wood cut and got a pile of coal we collected from where the road cuts thru.