1,000,000 Post Thread

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Factory Bastard
Rancid, I was many times in Thailand. Man, you can’t believe! I was treated like a prince there. Best food, freedom, peace, females eyeing on you (yes, on you!), sunshine and a nice way of life. Here in the west, females wont look at you . Of course, if you are a footballer or millionaire. But in Thailand? It is my second home. I miss it.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Factory Bastard
Russia are our comrades. Tradition, no homo and AIDS agenda. Putin with his string iron hands. And the females there are very attractive.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Factory Bastard
Dilf I don't even care about all that pampering, being around people who aren't loud, rude assholes that are full of themselves because they think it's cool to be woke, would be enough for me

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Factory Bastard
One thing I noticed around Eastern Europeans is that people treat you kindly, but they don't have much patience for stupidity and they say things the way it is, right to your face.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Factory Bastard
Fuck them Rancid. At the end, it is also important how you behave. Internationally you have to respect the rules, people and its culture.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Weeg, Ima need more than a 12 , here we have two fours 24's, for real me4n and alcoholics

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Say "See Kyle" out loud, its fun lol, see what it sounds like hahahaha. New term I learned evidently lol