1,000,000 Post Thread

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Virginia...the birth of tobacco plantations and beginning of the American nation. All started

Yup!

FOR VIRGINIA!!!!!!!!

iu

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I talk to him a hell of a lot weeg, he never listens, takes so much from me I could say he's greedy, but as someone here said to me, it could be worse, so I just cry and hope

My friend, I could talk to you an awful lot of all the shit I've gone through. I use to think I was like Job in the Bible. I use to think the same, that He didnt listen to me. Does He? Maybe. When I look back, everything that has happened to me, seems to of always happened for a reason. And if they didnt happen, I wouldnt be who I am today. So perhaps He causes these challenges in life, to make you a better person, or prepare you for other things to come. Who knows lol. But I know one thing, I've come this far, and Im gonna keep going.... with a smile on my face, for others to see, so that perhaps my smile spreads to others.

My friend, I honestly wish you lived close by, we would hang out, have good times, and you would forget your sorrows. (hugz man)

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Factory Bastard
Yesterday I had 7 Coors Lights and a Pilsner Urquel or however its spelled plus a Hennessey on the rocks.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Lets see, I started with a tall shot of whiskey, went to a get together n had 2 Oktoberfest Yuenling, went to a session n had a winter ale, a porter, n a whiskey sour, got home n had 2 more shots of whiskey lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Im the product of what happens when you mix Scots Irish, and a lil Native American, and German