1,000,000 Post Thread

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
ASS BOXED
It's got to the point where burying your head in the sand and trying to ignore current events is no longer an option for those who are awake

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I'd "like" to ignore it, and simply have fun. Some days I can, some I cant

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
@Aryan Facebook has become more unusable each time I use it. Im looking for an alternative so I can just write a damn post or embed music videos. Nothing Rad but FB doesnt seem to allow its members many privileges. In some ways BF is a better version of FB & what it ought to be.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
FB isnt even functional. About the only thing they allow are 'likes'. Probably cyz theyre after advertising revenue & to track their users. Basically the have nothing else to offer their users than just a like button.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Factory Bastard
FB isnt even functional. About the only thing they allow are 'likes'. Probably cyz theyre after advertising revenue & to track their users. Basically the have nothing else to offer their users than just a like button.

Pootube has gone the same way

Only channel admins can see the number of dislikes now. The button is still there, but it's became merely a "statistic tool" according to Obeytube

Fucking great time to be alive, don't ya think old Joe?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
where's me buddy weeg ? weeg, if dilFart bothers yOO lemme know okay, you're part of the A-Team now

X

xXx
Site Supporter
One thing you've taught me is to be kind so I will leave the shanking to pro's like momma lol

Admin.

Shake it off.
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
258860530_1266889327070242_7084093641360030420_n.jpg