1,000,000 Post Thread

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Not good buddy, 8:30 am already opened a 6 pack ... better I stay offline today, take care man

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Lol, look up the Pizzazz Pizza cooker, its tiny, uses lil electric, has top and bottom, and is WAY better than even an electric oven
I bought a Black & Decker toaster oven about a month ago. I thought it was a good idea at the time. I think the selling point was that I can bake a 12" pizza in it. LOL I haven't used it yet and don't really have a place to put it right now. You see, I had to move almost two months ago and I'm still somewhat settling in.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Lol, look up the Pizzazz Pizza cooker, its tiny, uses lil electric, has top and bottom, and is WAY better than even an electric oven
I bought a Black & Decker toaster oven about a month ago. I thought it was a good idea at the time. I think the selling point was that I can bake a 12" pizza in it. LOL I haven't used it yet and don't really have a place to put it right now. You see, I had to move almost two months ago and I'm still somewhat settling in.

Sounds interesting, but thats a small pizza lol.

I have a counter for doodads I dont use that often (deep fryer, food processor, rotisserie oven, pizza cooker... but I use the pizza cooker most). I have to move it to the other counter that has a plug in lol.

I take it you're still at the same job?

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

I have a counter for doodads I dont use that often (deep fryer, food processor, rotisserie oven, pizza cooker... but I use the pizza cooker most). I have to move it to the other counter that has a plug in lol.

It's a medium sized pizza and I should consider making my own pizza. Get creative and stuff. Yeah, same job but had to move. I downsized and don't have a lot of counter space. (or cupboard space, for that matter)

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

It's a medium sized pizza and I should consider making my own pizza. Get creative and stuff. Yeah, same job but had to move. I downsized and don't have a lot of counter space. (or cupboard space, for that matter)

I love being creative with homemade pizzas. But I know how ya feel, and sometimes when you get home, you just wanna pop a pizza in the oven lol.

I got a life hack for ya.... unfold the box your pizza came in, put your cooked pizza on that and cut it. Saves ya on dishes lol.

Admin.

Very tasty Donnie!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
262435981_10159910181138899_2327485508146389046_n.jpg

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
@X Stay afloat, man. The night is darkest right before the clowns show up.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
@rancidmilko, sua delícia is a very interesting phrase that I don't understand in the context of your quote. Is it idiomatic the way you used it?

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
Sua delícia would be something like "you hottie". Tu is used here in place of you, but mostly by people from the southern states. Rio, São Paulo, Paraná, etc

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
@X, in all seriousness, I am sorry to hear, also. Honestly, I know it's obivous, but have you tried AA?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Normally I'd say sure. But I'm tired tonight. And I have to get up early. But I'm sure you'll fnid someone, condessa.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
@Weeg that looks like kielbasa in them beans. Which together is awesome! Especially with cornbread!